Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Going to see The View tonight at Kef :D My understanding is that Kef is tiny, with really bouncy floors. :D

Also going to see Bromheads Jacket at the Tunnels on Nov 17, and going to see Babyshambles at the Ironworks in Inverness on December 9th :D:D

Edited by CALDERON

We Are Scientists last night were awesome. They came on to Phil Collins' "Against All Odds" and finished with a huge singalong to Boyz II Men's "End of the Road". By which point I was totally Amorusoed and birling off the walls (as discussed on another thread).

Tomorrow night, going to see Ed Byrne. B)

Ive got a couple of spare tickets for Richard Ashcroft in November, unfortunately my wife is at a conference in London on the date of the gigs and were unable to go as a result.

Any interest?

PLease post a review if your ears have stopped bleeding :D

Will do :D

On that topic, I went to see Fear Factory the other month and my ears are still ringing I think. I fully expect to be deaf by 50, purely due to them :ph34r:

Ive got a couple of spare tickets for Richard Ashcroft in November, unfortunately my wife is at a conference in London on the date of the gigs and were unable to go as a result.

Any interest?

Does your wife have issues with your taste in music, she seems to manage to miss all the concerts you buy her tickets for? :P

Got loads on next month....here's a selection:

5th - Wolfmother @ Academy

6th - Lucinda Williams @ Barra's

7th - Two Gallants @ Tuts

9th - The Fratelli's @ Barra's

12th - Clocks @ Capitol

14th - My Chemical Romance @ Barra's

15th/16th/17th - The Zutons @ Barra's

19th - Bullet for my Valentine @ Barra's

21st - The Feeling @ Academy

22nd - The Killers @ Academy

24th/25th - Deacon Blue @ Academy

28th - The Thermals @ Sleazy's

29th - DJ Shadow @ Academy

A few less than this month, but still loads. Just heard Jeffrey Lewis is supposedly playing as well, so might go see him if its true!

Does your wife have issues with your taste in music, she seems to manage to miss all the concerts you buy her tickets for? :P

She's gutted she cant go to that one, but her company is up for an award and has to goto a ceremony, a bit like the oscars, but for nurses and shit.

I hate ashcroft, im quite glad were not able to go, he's a morose fucker.