Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Great gig, better than I was expecting, good old Maiden :)

Anyone have any bother getting in ? We arrived nice and early so just decided to queue up and ended up about 10th in the East queue ... card scanner chaos saw feckin loads of folk get in ahead of us.

Hardly saw poor Nikko stuck in his wee cubby-hole.

Still not sure about Cross !

Still buzzing :thumsup2

Edited by Ned Nederlander

I was stunned that Dickinson was a much better frontman than I can remember him being before. He was in incredible form in every way.

Bruce Dickinson just totally looks after himself, and is pretty much the benchmark for all frontmen and longevity. His consistently good vocals, energy and stamina are incredible for a man who turns 60 next year.

15 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Bruce Dickinson just totally looks after himself, and is pretty much the benchmark for all frontmen and longevity. His consistently good vocals, energy and stamina are incredible for a man who turns 60 next year.

And he had friggin cancer in his mouth only a few years ago. Guy is insane.

5 hours ago, PrestersKTID said:

And he had friggin cancer in his mouth only a few years ago. Guy is insane.

In the album tour programme last year they said that for live shows they actually had to turn down the volume on his vocals as his voice in now higher than it was before the cancer. So much respect for this guy it’s unreal.

Edited by IainMorton