Gigs

pilsner_ffc

My next few -

You me at 6 next Saturday in Edinburgh,

A Day to Remember in January,

Would have been Reel Big Fish but Rob Zombie is on same night and already have ticket for that.

Blink in Newcastle.

Reel Big Fish are playing again? Excellent!

I went to see Ross Noble last Sunday. It was outstanding. Some of the things that he comes out with are ridiculous, and a genuinely think he doesn't know what he's thinking half the time.

I highly recommend buying his new DVD which is released tomorrow (I think), which will be of this current tour and in Manchester.

SCOTTISH POWER!

Frightened Rabbit - Next Friday at the Barras :D

I cannot fuckin' wait!

:D

Anyone got tickets to go see Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys at the Royal Concert Hall in Glasgow next year? If so do you know if he is only playing his recent stuff or will the Beach Boys classics been in there?

this show is specifically to tour the Gershwin interpretations album, I believe. The show will probably be half Wilson/Beach Boys songs from various parts of his peak, and the other half the whole Gershwin album, and then the usual Good Vibrations/Help Me Rhonda/Johnny Be Good etc encore.

I'm going anyway :D

:)

Reel Big Fish have been announced to play the ABC in February biggrin.gif. I know there's at least one ska fan on here.... Should be good.

Would that be me? I used to fuckin love RBF but really can't be arsed with them anymore. Saying that... Turn The Radio Off is still a quality album.

Yeah I have mate. Few times. I think the last time was at the Garage. late 2007 early 2008?

Fair dos, last year at the Academy was the first time I've seen them and it was excellent, so I'll definitely be checking them out in a smaller venue.

Also The Specials just announced a tour, they'll be playing the SECC on the 18th October 2011. There's no Jerry Dammers, but I'm still going if I can afford it.

Would that be me? I used to fuckin love RBF but really can't be arsed with them anymore. Saying that... Turn The Radio Off is still a quality album.

ohmy.gif Just assumed that since you saw Less Than Jake. Maybe it's just because I've never seen them. I prefer LTJ as well, I know a lot of people who prefer RBF.