Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Holy f**k Less Than Jake were sublime last night. Best gig I've ever been to. Singing every word and even got a crowd surf for the first time. The crowd was pretty good as well, they were singing pretty much every word as well. My only gripe would be that for a punk gig, I was expected the pits to be a bit harder, dunno if it's related to the fact that it was Edinburgh and not Glasgow but I felt that they were quite tame, not a massive problem but something to ponder.

Zebrahead were pretty good. The crowd were really into them which made it good since I don't know them that well.

We Are The Union were decent, for a second support group. Need to check them out further.

That's me just back from LTJ and I was thinking the same about the pits.

I kept saying it on the way out, the setlist was pretty much perfect (apart from no Gainsville Rock City). I actually exploded with excitement when they played Never Going Back to New Jersey biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Zebrahead didn't do much for me. Every song sounded the same.

I only caught the last couple of W.A.T.U songs but they were great. The album is fantastic.

£7.60 for 2 pints of Carlsberg ohmy.gif

Edited by Stuboy

That's me just back from LTJ and I was thinking the same about the pits.

I kept saying it on the way out, the setlist was pretty much perfect (apart from no Gainsville Rock City). I actually exploded with excitement when they played Never Going Back to New Jersey biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Zebrahead didn't do much for me. Every song sounded the same.

I only caught the last couple of W.A.T.U songs but they were great. The album is fantastic.

£7.60 for 2 pints of Carlsberg ohmy.gif

Yeah pretty much all of those points.

I went to the club thing at it after the gig and it was one pound for a vodka mix and a quid per bottle of beer!

Squeeze in Aberdeen on Monday night in the music hall, isn't that quite small? The Lightening Seeds were meant to be supporting them, not 100% if they still are though!

Have tickets to see Volbeat in Newcastle next Thursday and Glasgow the next day, and they have cancelled the first week of their tour (which was meant to start tonight) as the singer has taken unwell. Hope things will be OK for next Thursday!!

Leftfield saturday night at the Barrowlands, should be epic. Hopefully United can get a result at Parkheed to warm things up nicely! :D

:rolleyes:

Leftfield were fucking amazing! I've got no more words. Speechless.

:D spot on, what a night!

Frightened Rabbit - Next Friday at the Barras :D

I cannot fuckin' wait!

jealous!