Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Queens of the Stone Age were amazing!

Anyway, my friend is selling two tickets for Morrisey on the 15th of June in Perth. £40 each (face value).

PM me if you're interested please.

Journey, Foreigner and Styx on 9th June.

Seen Styx before when I was 18 and they were excellent. Not bothered about Foreigner at all really, but can't f**king wait for Journey.

Journey, Foreigner and Styx on 9th June.

Seen Styx before when I was 18 and they were excellent. Not bothered about Foreigner at all really, but can't f**king wait for Journey.

13 days, woop! :D

Journey are fucking quality live, btw! Foreigner should just play "I Wanna Know What Love Is" then f**k off back to the 80s... I wish Europe had just played Carrie, Rock the Night and The Final Countdown... their "new" stuff was fucking terrible! :lol:

Decided against the Pogues gig due to timings but got nice surprise when I discovered Roger Daltrey is doing additional dates of the Tommy tour. Got ticket for the Sunday night that ends the tour in the 02. Might still book up Squeeze given the good reviews I have read(TIBS included) but the Pogues gig fell on the Emirates Cup 1st day and would have been a major rush to get back for it. Never mind, Daltrey at the 02 more than makes up for it!!

Was at Adam Ant on Monday night, at the Academy, & he was excellent. Played for just short of 2 hours for £25, the vast majority of his set made up of early stuff wi the classics thrown in.

I'm going to this also, mainly to see Foreigner. Tremendously underrated band, who's early work is fantastic. Pity there will be no Lou Gramm though.

Not that bothered about the other two bands. Would have been looking forward to seeing Journey if Steve Perry was still there.

Arnel Pineda is ten times the singer/performer that Steve Perry ever was.

A listen to Perry's solo stuff should tell you that.

Arnel Pineda is ten times the singer/performer that Steve Perry ever was.

A listen to Perry's solo stuff should tell you that.

I agree, I said the following in the top 10 albums of 2011 thread the other day..

Arnel Pineda is fantastic and dare I say it, in my opinion, better than Steve Perry.

His voice on the new album is just amazing.

Wolfmother were on top form last night! Met them after the gig which was kinda nice, (well, all except Stockdale, who was away for a lie down apparently, very rock and roll :lol: )

Great gig, great night.

First time i've been in that HMV picture house too, good venue. There was a nice bar next to it too "red squirrel" i think it was called?

I agree, I said the following in the top 10 albums of 2011 thread the other day..

His voice on the new album is just amazing.

8 days :D

I have no job, and nothing to do, so it can't come quickly enough!