Gigs

pilsner_ffc

OMFG! Deadmau5 was possibly my best nightout ever(inclulding nightsout in ibiza etc) :D

Nearly died tbh when he 1st came on stage as I was down the frint and everyone was just pushing into eachother which was stupit! Was like hillsborough tbh!

The Cribs were on top form tonight. Absolutely brilliant!

The support band 1990s were also really really good :D

Yeah, fantastic gig! Didn't hear much of the 1990's, but what I heard was good.

Plus your service charges and all that garbage.

It's at the edinburgh corn exchange, which is only 20 mins from me on the bus. I can see me having bought a ticket in an hour so and regretting it in 4 weeks when i'm skint.

Just checked and it comes to £22.50 if you get the actual ticket posted to you

I have to pick between this or the Pogues :(

Plus your service charges and all that garbage.

It's at the edinburgh corn exchange, which is only 20 mins from me on the bus. I can see me having bought a ticket in an hour so and regretting it in 4 weeks when i'm skint.

I would recommend them, brilliant band to see live. Was actually thinking of seeing them for the 3rd time but I've opted to go see Kasabian instead and I can't wait. :D

OMFG! Deadmau5 was possibly my best nightout ever(inclulding nightsout in ibiza etc) :D

Nearly died tbh when he 1st came on stage as I was down the frint and everyone was just pushing into eachother which was stupit! Was like hillsborough tbh!

:lol: my mates got free tickets, turned up completely beevied at around 11:00. They the proceded to stay for 30mins, go for a few more drinks and get a £50 back to Stirling. I do repeat they were COMPLETly wrecked after a 3 day bender, with little sleep inbetween.

I would recommend them, brilliant band to see live. Was actually thinking of seeing them for the 3rd time but I've opted to go see Kasabian instead and I can't wait. :D

Yeah, would be my 3rd time seeing them too. I'll see what my money situation is nearer the time and decide then.

I'm not much of a fan of Franz Ferdinand but their encore last night was brilliant. During the first half of the set I wasn't that bothered for them but Tell Her Tonight and This Fire were reminders of what they could've been. The encore though had a couple of great surprises (for me at least), an LCD Soundsystem cover which apparently was the first time they've played it live (I suspect most of the crowd left thinking it was a new FF song), and a tremendously ravey gravy finish. If only they didn't come across as such cocks.