Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Aye it will be interesting. I've not heard any of his solo stuff.

if you like teh bluetones you'll like his new songs. His banter is as good as his music, proper witty guy. I thouht he was excellent. His voice is magic and his guitar playing faultless. Dunno if he was ever given credit for his lyrics either. He played bluetonic, home fires burn, marblehead johnson and slight return. He might have played another one but I canae mind. New songs are okay on first listen

Saw Dick Gaughan at Carnegie Hall in Dunfermline on Saturday night. Really good but the place was only about half full at best.

Booked Frightened Rabbit's Sunday show in Glasgow in November and I'll be getting tickets for Anderson, McGinty, Webster, Ward & Fisher when I get back to Aberdeen.

if you like teh bluetones you'll like his new songs. His banter is as good as his music, proper witty guy. I thouht he was excellent. His voice is magic and his guitar playing faultless. Dunno if he was ever given credit for his lyrics either. He played bluetonic, home fires burn, marblehead johnson and slight return. He might have played another one but I canae mind. New songs are okay on first listen

Nice one, sounds good. Unfortunately I ended up not making the gig on Sunday.

Just bought tickets for Frank Turner in Edinburgh next February. :D £45 for the tickets, then an extra £8 in fucking service charges and postage, robbing c***s.

So much for the every man leftie views he sings about.