Gigs

pilsner_ffc

I wish I had some money saved up to afford some gigs soon. I want to go with my friends to see Babyshambles at the Barras, Johnny Marr at Fat Sam's in Dundee, the Darkness and the View at the Grand Hall in Killie. Not bothered if I don't get to see Babyshambles or the Darkness, but The View are top live and ever since I first listened to The Smiths I've been desperate to see Marr as he's my idol as a guitar player.

Just in from the cribs in Aberdeen it was fucking brilliant.
I
Just in from the cribs in Aberdeen it was fucking brilliant.
I thought it was slow to get going (I hate their new stuff anyway), but it was mental towards the end.

Just got tickets for the Electric Frog Riverside Festival. Should be a cracking day out.

Got ours as well. Can't wait for the mighty Boys Noize and Nina Kraviz as well!

Got The Cribs tonight in Dundee and booked tickets for the Warehouse Project at the start of November for the Bestival night and Field Day Presents. 2manydjs, Hot Chip, Four Tet, Caribou, Joy Orbison, Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs and Sophie among others in one weekend.

Edited by NotThePars

Some people saying that the gig at Bellahouston Park last night was a nedfest, just hope Eminem isn't the same :(

Aye, apparently a shiteload of fights. Eminem will likely not be as bad, but there'll definitely be a sizeable ned presence.