Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Going to see Vintage Trouble at Glasgow's ABC tomorrow night.

They're a scintillating live act,and I truly love them; in a mostly non-sexual way.

Entertainment guaranteed..

Seen them on Saturday, what a fantastic group with tons of energy. I'll be picking up their album at the weekend and give it a spin.

Going to see Vintage Trouble at Glasgow's ABC tomorrow night.

They're a scintillating live act,and I truly love them; in a mostly non-sexual way.

Entertainment guaranteed..

Just seen them support The Who tonight

Brilliant band and would like to see them again

The Who were fucking unbelievable

Neil Young last night at the SECC was very enjoyable.

Delighted I took today off work.

The Who were phenomenal.

Two fantastic gigs. Both well worth the money and good value as both were over two hours long.

However, there was an inordinate amount of utterly drunk punters at both gigs. What is it about Scotland that some folk can't "enjoy" some entertainment that they have to get to a stage where they can't remember what day it is?

ETA:- Have to say, though, they weren't spoiled for me; it was just something that got me wondering.

Edited by The Idiot Bástard Son

The 10 minute solo thing at the end of Walk Like A Giant was bordering on ridiculous to be honest, until it was pointed out to me he was probably just having a bit of a break, Fair play to him.

Looking back, it's incredible that a man that age can still put a performance like that. Outstanding stuff.

I think loads of people round me were just expecting songs from Harvest. Some of the older ladies in particular looked a bit bemused at times.

Nice to see a some love for Vintage Trouble out there.

I saw them in Edinburgh a couple of years ago, and their performance then, meant my expectations for last night were sky-high.

Despite this, my high hopes were still exceeded.So much talent, incredible energy: mind-blowing.

Had the pleasure of meeting them afterwards as well, bloody nice blokes one and all.