Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Public Service Broadcasting tickets bought for Oran Mor in November. Little sweetner after realising their headline set at EOTR will clash with Dinisaur Jr.

I'm having to do PSB in Edinburgh as the Tuts gig clashes with Dillinger Escape Plan. November is a midden for this sort of thing.

CHVRCHES at the ABC in October 10th is a definite goer for me.

Sally sames, the pre-sale was sold out but my friend, an O2 Priority customer, pulled it out the bag.

I've only heard the one song (Gun) but it's absolutely wonderful. There's definitely a bit of Alphabeat in there.

Saw Paul Weller on Sunday for the first time. Was definitely worth the wait! He was unbelievable! Closing with Town Called Malice made a dream come true!

Still think the best gig I've ever been to (and the best gig ever generally) was the Stone Roses at Glasgow Green. Unreal.

Got a ticket for Weller at the Caird Hall in October too. Again, I'm looking forward to it.

Also seeing Beady Eye in November. I'm a huge Oasis fan, and I met Beady Eye at HMV which was amazing. Will be my 3rd time seeing Beady Eye. Having seen the highlights of them at TITP, I'm just hoping they are a bit better!

Got a ticket for Miles Kane at the Barras in September, really big fan of him but not sure if I'm gonna be able to go!

Edited by Craig94

Just got tickets for two nights of the Warehouse Project down in Manchester for my girlfriend's birthday. The Bestival night featuring Hot Chip, Chic and 2manydjs and then Field Day Presents which has Four Tet, Thom Yorke and Joy Orbison among others. Cannot wait!

Got tickets booked for Steve Craddock at Oran Mor and The View at Grand Hall later in the year.

Not that arsed about the View,but wouldn't mind seeing Craddock!

How much are tickets for Steve Craddock mate?

Edited by Craig94