Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Some people saying that the gig at Bellahouston Park last night was a nedfest, just hope Eminem isn't the same :(

Aye, apparently a shiteload of fights. Eminem will likely not be as bad, but there'll definitely be a sizeable ned presence.

Well, all of the bams I know went to avicii(sp), and none are going to eminem. So I don't think there will be as many neds there. I hope.

Cribs and Tame Impala were both brilliant. Tame's Apocalypse Dreams might be the best song I have seen live this year and I include My Bloody Valentine in that assessment.

Electric Frog tomorrow and after looking at the set times I reckon I'll be going to see Boys Noize, Nina Kraviz, Josh Wink and Slam.

Just back from Leeds and that was the muckiest, dirtiest weekend I've had since Ballysillan's Dirty Donna came calling.

Still, System of a Down were brilliant, even if they only got an hour, and I discovered a few new bands whilst hiding from the rain in the Lock-Up Tent.

Shambolic organisation for Riverside festival but managed to have a good time regardless. Boys Noize opening with Mr Oizo's Solid was a highlight.

It was an utter shambles. Had to queue for about twenty minutes for a drink. Not quite as bad as folk who queued for an hour for tokens to then queue for another hour for a drink.

It was an utter shambles. Had to queue for about twenty minutes for a drink. Not quite as bad as folk who queued for an hour for tokens to then queue for another hour for a drink.

Aye the comments on the page are less than complimentary to say the least! I only queued a half hour to get tokens but my girlfriend and a mate were in the bar queue for a full hour and only just got served as Boys Noize was coming on stage.

Aye the comments on the page are less than complimentary to say the least! I only queued a half hour to get tokens but my girlfriend and a mate were in the bar queue for a full hour and only just got served as Boys Noize was coming on stage.

Waa good night, ended up in subby afterwards but queues were a joke.

The Fratellis were fucking dreadful at T. They looked like they didn't want to be there.

I know what you mean, there was very little crowd interaction but I thought they sounded good. I saw them in 2007 at T when I went for the day and they were fucking terrible, and by that I mean they sounded awful. I can't remember if they engaged with the crowd that day, I was only about 11 but vividly remember saying to my maw ''We should've gone to see Mika''