Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Just purchased tickets for Editors gig at Barrowlands. I was expecting to have to wait till 9am but there was still presale tickets available through their website.

Saw editors at the picture house in Edinburgh on the bank holiday Saturday. Great gig. Surprised they squeezed Edinburgh in between Leeds and Reading. Got Barrowlands tickets as well.

Saw editors at the picture house in Edinburgh on the bank holiday Saturday. Great gig. Surprised they squeezed Edinburgh in between Leeds and Reading. Got Barrowlands tickets as well.

How many songs did they play from each album roughly?

Tickets for The Courteeners are available tomorrow on Gigs in Scotland. It's a presale before they go on general sale on Friday. Gigs are in Aberdeen and Glasgow.

Managed to nab a few tickets for Eels at the ABC on Tuesday night, very last minute as I was only in the country for a funeral. They were very very very very good.

No other gigs to look forward to until Babyshambles play Zurich in December.

Edited by Ross.

I didn't go to nearly enough gigs last year, despite living in Glasgow, so I'm setting out to right that wrong this year.

Got Dr. Feelgood at King Tut's lined up for the 13th, Chvrches on the Friday in October, Frightened Rabbit at the Academy in November, Palma Violets the week after at ABC, then Peace and Drenge at QMU the week after that.

Possibly the most excited about Foals at the Academy in February, they always look superb live.

I remember the days when I'd be going to at least one gig a month, oh the joys of parenthood!!!

I can't even remember what the last one I went to was, think it might have been Band of Horses??

Next gig I'm eyeing up is Gaz Coombes at the Oran Mor in November.

Edited by Tommy Nooka