Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Well I really enjoyed that! A nice small gig that was bouncing. Really enjoyed blitz kids! I was first to high five the lead singer too when he came to the crowd, I couldn't leave him hanging! The band before LTA were pretty poor I thought. The guys singing wasn't coming out the right speakers properly and was messing with my ears! LTA were fantastic though! I started laughing when they began to play Gay Bar at the end. I will certainly see them again given the chance!

LTA are my favourite live act and they certainly never disappointed. Blitz Kids were good, should have been second support. Dinosaur Pile Up were poor but I got into them closer to the end. LTA were outstanding, Mike Duce knows how to work a crowd very well.

Went right off glasvegas after seeing them live at the academy. Arsehole mimed his way through every one of the new songs and let the crowd sing pretty much all the first album - fine once or twice but the whole gig was ridiculous. Saw them again towards the end of their rockness set and it was the same. That James Allan is a cock

Shame because I love that first album

What? Is this true? Do Glasvegas mime live? The second record was a shambles, but I never thought they were that bad.

What? Is this true? Do Glasvegas mime live? The second record was a shambles, but I never thought they were that bad.

They don't mime, but he didn't do much singing that night either. He might as well have mimed. The crowd did all of the work for him.

They don't mime, but he didn't do much singing that night either. He might as well have mimed. The crowd did all of the work for him.

When I seen them at the academy, believe me he mimed. We were right in front of them and everyone that close was fuming because it was so obvious

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

So aye, it was brilliant. "YMCA" got an airing, which sent the place into shapes. Their own stuff was great too. "The Heart Never Lies" was a perfect closer. It was just great fun from start to finish.

Haven't been to any gigs this year which is poor going but just ordered a ticket for Streetlight Manfiesto at the end of May. Saw them in 2005 and a couple times since, great band! Also it's their last tour.

Got a few tickets for Fucked Up too. Saw them at Leeds Fest in 2011 and was impressed. Got their album 'Dave Comes to Life' and was blown away. Will be great seeing them on a smaller stage.