Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Well that was just tremendous!

Felt quite sorry for Fluorescent Hearts though, they must have played to about 60 unenthusiastic people!

Still, all three bands were tremendous. Finch just topped the evening off perfectly with an incredible set!

Ghost were immense tonight. Can't wait for them to tour with the new album!

Gojira were good, not as good as when I saw them in 2007 though. The other two bands were ok.

I actually got bored halfway through Ghost, find them to be enjoyable but very repetitive. On the other hand, I thought Gojira were bloody fantastic. Great value for a fiver!

Fucking amazing year for gigs already. Cult of Luna, Sigur Ros in London, and last night...

Been trying to blag my way into the very exclusive Glasvegas show in King Tut's for months now, getting a lot of silence from the guy who'd usually sort it. Put the idea to bed weeks ago, thinking he was obviously too busy or not able to sort it then yesterday morning he randomly came back with "Late notice, but it's sorted..."

Never seen Tut's as rammed in my life. One of the best gigs I've ever been to, absolutely stunning band in a brilliant setting.

Biffy on Monday should be next but only hope now is a guestie as I'm fucking skinto.

Went right off glasvegas after seeing them live at the academy. Arsehole mimed his way through every one of the new songs and let the crowd sing pretty much all the first album - fine once or twice but the whole gig was ridiculous. Saw them again towards the end of their rockness set and it was the same. That James Allan is a cock

Shame because I love that first album

Edited by paul-r-cfc

Cunted up my ticket and ended up in the standing balcony. Was an interesting new perspective but wished I was down in amongst it. Touring again in June according to the band's lorry driver who ended up standing next to us

Edited by paul-r-cfc

Biffy Clyro tomorrow night. I'd like them to play the whole new album, but I don't think that'll happen.

A mate of mine is working on the tour and says that they're playing about 12 or 13 off the new album so not a million miles off!

I'm probably going to go along since I'm off work. I'm not massively into them but saw them at Leeds Festival a few years back and had a great time.

Biffy last night were phenomenal! Played lots if the new stuff with some of the old stuff too. They played just boy so that right there made my night! I will defiantly be trying to see them again!