Gigs

pilsner_ffc

I see the Stones have announced a few gigs later this year. I think I'll try and get tickets for Zürich, simply because I haven't seen them live before and they will surely start dying off pretty soon.

11 hours ago, Ross. said:

I see the Stones have announced a few gigs later this year. I think I'll try and get tickets for Zürich, simply because I haven't seen them live before and they will surely start dying off pretty soon.

I wasn't that big a fan until they played Glastonbury. It's probably in my top 5 gigs ever.

Just bought tickets to the Zurich gig as well. Well I think I have, my German is pathetic so it was just educated guesswork regarding filling in my details on the website.

12 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

Just bought tickets to the Zurich gig as well. Well I think I have, my German is pathetic so it was just educated guesswork regarding filling in my details on the website.

I definitely have 2 standing tickets, though I grudge paying 125 quid odds a pop to see anyone. When I logged in first thing it attempted to sell me 2 seats at about double the price. Think they staggered availability on the categories, or more likely made a c**t of things and corrected it.

Need to wait another 5 minutes to pick up BRMC tickets in the pre-sale there also. Hopefully they will be a tad cheaper.

ETA: 2 standing tickets for BRMC sorted also, cost less than 1 standing ticket for the Stones. This deposit I'm supposed to be saving to buy a house can GTF.

Edited by Ross.

I definitely have 2 standing tickets, though I grudge paying 125 quid odds a pop to see anyone. When I logged in first thing it attempted to sell me 2 seats at about double the price. Think they staggered availability on the categories, or more likely made a c**t of things and corrected it.
Need to wait another 5 minutes to pick up BRMC tickets in the pre-sale there also. Hopefully they will be a tad cheaper.

My bank actually blocked my card because they thought I was being scammed. Manage to get it unblocked and buy the tickets before the timer ran out. Stressful.

Just now, Blootoon87 said:

My bank actually blocked my card because they thought I was being scammed. Manage to get it unblocked and buy the tickets before the timer ran out. Stressful.

Was it Ticketcorner you were using? I was forced to go through "Advanced security" before the bank would confirm my card payment. First time I recall that happening on their website and I have used it for a few things that were far more expensive overall.

6 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:

Aye Ticketcorner rings a bell. About the only thing I could read on that page haha.

There is an option on there to switch the site to English...

30 minutes ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

Take That at the Hydro tonight. 

I've got a spare ticket as well, selling for £40. It's OK, you don't have to go with me. 

But would the ticket recipient have to sit next to you?