Elite Ice Hockey League

Zanetti

I can't disagree more, a lot more positive from the Clan. True laterly in the second there was again a tendency of dump and chase but on the whole a much improved performance. I was down the other end but looked like we got an unlucky bounce for their third goal and it certainly looked from my vantage that their fourth, the puck was out of the zone and offside not called, certainly the Clan players in line with it were calling for it too. Need to see it on the highlights though to be sure.

Another injury in Jackman too.

It was a slight improvement but no more. It looks like we've rushed Keith and Pitt back because of the circumstances. We were slightly unlucky with the two that came back off the post but their goalie couldn't catch a cold yet we were reluctant to bloody shoot! Meyer has been cutting a very frustrated figure and I thought he just needed that goal for a bit of confidence but he managed to get worse after it, holds onto the puck for far too long.

I sincerely hope that Fullerton isn't going to be our goalie next season. I'd rather have Russell.

I can't see a anything other than a huge loss tonight. Panthers are the team that have impressed me most.

Edited by #Gary

Guaranteed ourselves a playoff QF tonight with that win.

Completely outbid the blue that. We started ok but it was the Janssen hit on McIver in the 2nd and resulting fracas with Keith that REALLY sparked us into life. Keith was out for a bit of revenge there.

Scott Pitt and Chris Holt were phenomenal and it was by far Toni Dahlman's best performance since joining.

I wish we could keep Holt on next season.

Neilson has been fined for his comments.

Neilson is a c**t, always has been. I hate Nottingham and beating them is always genuinely pleasing.

How can you hate the club that gave birth to you?

Edited by DiegoDiego

Neilson has been fined for his comments.

How can you hate the club that gave birth to you?

Yeah, you would think clan would be more grateful to their big brothers.

I could quite easy explain why I hate Nottingham and go into great detail about how they didn't give birth to us nor are they our big brothers, but I'm just going to green dot both of you for your hilarious originality.

It's squeaky bum time. If we win all 3 we finish 7th, have an all Gardiner QF which will be winnable and possible sell out crowd.

If that doesn't motivate the team then f**k knows.

Caps are still haemorrhaging players I see. We have been shite for months. Looked a genuine top 6 team per Xmas, now just praying to collapse over the line.