21 minutes ago, eddiemunster said:

I thought Barrymore would have definitely chosen bottom 

It kept going and there was mention of a swimming pool as a prize or something like that and ended up with Barrymore calling Busta a filthy c**t or something similar.

14 hours ago, Rugster said:

Where's the rest of it?

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

It kept going and there was mention of a swimming pool as a prize or something like that and ended up with Barrymore calling Busta a filthy c**t or something similar.

That's it, you're thinking of another set-two they had. 

IMG_1900.PNG

1 minute ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

That's it, you're thinking of another set-two they had. 

IMG_1900.PNG

Ha! How the mind plays tricks, I thought that was linked to the strike it lucky! How do you find these things???

I'm not calling someone out in a thread about that poor wee lassies body arriving in Barra, I'm just going vent my frustration by leaving it here

It doesn't really matter who is Tweeting what there's nearly always an absolute roaster ready to reply with deplorable bile.

I'm not calling someone out in a thread about that poor wee lassies body arriving in Barra, I'm just going vent my frustration by leaving it here
It doesn't really matter who is Tweeting what there's nearly always an absolute roaster ready to reply with deplorable bile.

Knew as soon as Nicola Sturgeon shared it there would be some arsehole wading in. Her mentions are a sewer.

Anyone know who runs the 'Labour Celtic fans' account?

I had a bit of a spat last year with John Mason and Humza Yousaf over the offensive behaviour at football bill and it started following me and retweeting a few of my digs at the SNP.

Pretty sure its Jim Murphy or someone of that ilk, some of the head in the sand stuff it tweets on politics and the scottish constitution are fucking cringeworthy.

Edited by Flybhoy

10 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Anyone know who runs the 'Labour Celtic fans' account?

I had a bit of a spat last year with John Mason and Humza Yousaf over the offensive behaviour at football bill and it started following me and retweeting a few of my digs at the SNP.

Pretty sure its Jim Murphy or someone of that ilk, some of the head in the sand stuff it tweets on politics and the scottish constitution are fucking cringeworthy.

More cringeworthy than you wanting to sing about the IRA?