5 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I'd never heard of this Janey Godley until I started reading about her on here this week. Yesterday I saw a massive post on a Facebook page called 'The Glasgow Gospel' saying how great she is and basically shoving their nose right up her arse. Either she sponsors that page or it was written by her herself. The most sycophantic shit I have ever read in my puff. 

There have been a tonne of videos where she has done voiceovers etc that have been doing the rounds on whatsapp recently. Her voice is brutal. 

According to her followers, anyone who doesn't like her jokes is simply "afraid of strong women". 

Edit - Somehow forgot to mention that she is the lassie that held up the "trump is a c**t" sign at Turnberry.

Edited by AFCDannyFTH

Just now, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I was accused of being a sexist by one of her followers, the tweet I wrote 2 mins before said accusation was in support of Nicola Sturgeon being the best politician in the UK this generation. Not quite sure how someone can be a misogynist and support females at the same time?

I think it's just something they throw at folk to justify their attacks on them. 

Can't decide who is worse, Janey Godley or her almost cult-like Twitter following... 

It’s the folk that don’t like her tweeting her to tell her they don’t like her. Just mute or block her and move on.

ETA: that’s not a dig at you, I don’t know if you have Twitter or have ever tweeted her

19 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

The, thankfully, very little i've seen of her, her act seems to consist of pointing out she's "fae the Calton" and expecting that on it's own to be funny.

And she held up a sign with "c**t" on it when Trump visited.

She also used to work in a pub.

11 hours ago, Swarley said:
20 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:
I've just been told off by shite Rebus, John Hannah.

Link?

Just found it.

P.S. I'll delete this if I'm giving anything away I shouldn't, not sure of twitter etiquette.

Edited by welshbairn

He does appear to have had a complete sense of humour bypass. I think you should ask him your question again.
Yeah bit of a weird response. If I were KnightswoodBear I'd be tagging him in every tweet I made

1 hour ago, LondonHMFC said:

Screenshot_20191002-125335_Twitter.jpg

That is an absolutely outrageous tweet. 

I can pretty much guarantee that 99.9% of men couldn't give a single solitary f**k about the kids appearance. 

Godley trying to contort stuff to fit her anti-male agenda does nothing but harm actual victims of sexism.

2 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

This is very odd, it's not like it's other children she is struggling to get onside. I would hope that the (old) men who find her and her arguments so disagreeable wouldn't change their minds because she pouted, wore make up or photoshopped herself. Bizarre

2 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

I wish I could find the article I saw the other day written by an actual female lady woman getting tore into Thunberg because that would probably blow Janey Godley's stupid little mind. 

Edited by Dee Man
f**k knows who Janet Godley is.

1 hour ago, AFCDannyFTH said:

That is an absolutely outrageous tweet. 

I can pretty much guarantee that 99.9% of men couldn't give a single solitary f**k about the kids appearance. 

Godley trying to contort stuff to fit her anti-male agenda does nothing but harm actual victims of sexism.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10034176/greta-thurnberg-16-subjected-outrageous-claims-not-sexy-french-left-wing-intellectuals/

TEEN campaigner Greta Thunberg has been verbally attacked by elderly French left-wing intellectuals who say she’s “not sexy enough”.

Arrogant Bernard Pivot, 84, dismissed the 16-year-old climate activist as a “furious Swede” while another Michel Onfray compared her to a “silicon doll”.

Their taunts were reported in The Sunday Times, after the campaigner said that she could not understand why adults and world leaders would mock children and teens for acting on science.

Philosopher and author Onfray, 60, dubbed her a "cyborg" before sneeringly describing fellow young climate activists as a "herd of sheep".

He wrote: "She makes you think of those silicon dolls heralding the end of humanity, the post-human era.

"She has the face, age, sex and body of a cyborg of the third millennium, her envelope is neutral, she is, alas, where mankind is heading."

Pivot, the chairman of the panel that awards France’s prestigious Goncourt Prize for fiction, creepily referred to her while comparing the sexual merits of girls from Sweden, England and France.

He said: "In my generation, boys would run after les petites Anglaises or les petites Suédoises: they had a reputation for being less stuck-up than French girls.

"But I can imagine adolescent me being scared stiff of Greta Thunberg."

There's your .1%. French octogenarian paedos.