Fucking fat tongued mockney oaf.

A multi-millionaire who made 1000s redundant, asked the Government to bail out the redundancy payments and wants to deprive ordinary working class people of a two-for-Tuesday pizza deal.

Here are a group of 5 year olds telling him to get fucked.

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

A multi-millionaire who made 1000s redundant, asked the Government to bail out the redundancy payments and wants to deprive ordinary working class people of a two-for-Tuesday pizza deal.

You'd think Jamie would be in favour of whole animal butchery

27 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

You'd think Jamie would be in favour of whole animal butchery

You mean in the same forensic way that he "managed" to salvage hefty dividends from his carcass chain, before throwing away the best bit of his remaining business - the people.  Yet some people will only see the "healthy" promoting tv celebrity (God, how i despise that word) as just that, and not the callous, self-serving megalomaniac that he is.  Rant over.

Just now, hearthammer said:

You mean in the same forensic way that he "managed" to salvage hefty dividends from his carcass chain, before throwing away the best bit of his remaining business - the people.  Yet some people will only see the "healthy" promoting tv celebrity (God, how i despise that word) as just that, and not the callous, self-serving megalomaniac that he is.  Rant over.

Could have just said he's a dick mate

5 hours ago, hearthammer said:

The way folk wanked over eating at his restaurant (before it closed down) made me sick. 

See unless Jamie cooked your dinner dinnae waste my time telling me you got ripped off for your tea.

There was nothing wrong with what he was trying to achieve in that clip, and generally with his wider school dinners campaign.

His restaurant started off with a good idea to help retrain folk who needed a fresh start - but it all ended in disaster.

He might be an irritating c**t but he's certainly not the worst guy in the world.

Does anyone follow Crap 90s Football? It’s probably my favourite account on Twitter. There’s nothing so simple yet so hilarious in equals measures as professional footballers being so shit at football.

38 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

Reminds me of a former East Stirlingshire fan who claimed the title Miss 'Shire 2000 and something. Used to shout "suck my cock" at Cowden and Berwick fans and suchlike when pissed up back in the day. Became a bit of a lower league celebrity. 

Scary woman. Even Kilt gave her a wide berth with his boxes of maltesers. 

Eta I think she was related to "Mad Bill" the Shirey Pirey head terracing honcho of the time

Edited by Angusfifer