1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

Why did he get the pizza delivered to hom in the video? 

He never ate a slice. Honestly, what was the point in getting it handed to him on video?

To cue up his comic finale of telling his slave not to recycle the boxes. Hah, your mine Greta!!!

40 minutes ago, Don Diego De la Vega said:

Sweet Jesus 

Tate is from a CIA family. He also uses linguistic techniques that were allegedly employed during MK Ultra. 

Thunberg was chosen to the 'face' of climate activism by a Swedish PR firm run by a guy called Ingmar Rentzhog. Rentzhog and her parents planned and promoted the initial school strike that made her famous. 

Edited by Detournement

1 hour ago, Soapy FFC said:

I must be really out of touch with reality because until a couple of days ago I'd never heard of this guy. Must be my age.

11 minutes ago, Staggie_93 said:

Same here I’ve never heard of this c**t either.

Me neither, he's only been flooding social media the last few months and seems to mainly appeal to teenage boys. This video probably does the job.

https://rumble.com/v1gnc7e-war-room-strive-for-excellence.html

2 hours ago, Don Diego De la Vega said:

Sweet Jesus 

It's just attention-seeking

1 hour ago, Detournement said:

Tate is from a CIA family. He also uses linguistic techniques that were allegedly employed during MK Ultra. 

Thunberg was chosen to the 'face' of climate activism by a Swedish PR firm run by a guy called Ingmar Rentzhog. Rentzhog and her parents planned and promoted the initial school strike that made her famous. 

See? 

😂

1 hour ago, Soapy FFC said:

I must be really out of touch with reality because until a couple of days ago I'd never heard of this guy. Must be my age.

I was aware of the name but had no idea who he was or what he did, only that some right wingers were insisting that Elon Musk reinstate him on twitter when he took over.

I assumed he was some run of the mill, easily-ignored influencer like Ben Shapiro, but it turns out his posts are an alarming portal into a pretty mental world. He can pretty much post "I'm basically a rapist but will always get away with it" and it'll be followed by streams of people replying "King 👑", "another win" etc.