It used to be right-coded to say "can't people just enjoy things?"  and to complain about everything being about politics.  "I just want to watch a football match, not see people protesting the anthem etc" but that seems to have flipped and I can't listen to a pop star or watch a hugely popular sporting event without some lizard looking c**t telling me I'm gay and it's a psyop.

Incidentally, P&B is a gay lizard psyop.

34 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Trump secretly won it, but the Deep State staged a fake news rugby match to cover it up?

It's been fixed because Taylor Swift is seeing a player on one of the teams in the final do that she (Swift) can convince folk to vote against Trump.

This would have to mean that the NFL are in on it, the organisation that are famously pro Democrat...

5 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

It used to be right-coded to say "can't people just enjoy things?"  and to complain about everything being about politics.  "I just want to watch a football match, not see people protesting the anthem etc" but that seems to have flipped and I can't listen to a pop star or watch a hugely popular sporting event without some lizard looking c**t telling me I'm gay and it's a psyop.

Incidentally, P&B is a gay lizard psyop.

The American right took the wrong lesson from people getting fed up with woke stuff and decided the way to go was so far off the edge in the other direction that they come across as complete maniacs that no one wants to be around. Like trying to win votes by telling your neighbours that it's someone else being weird that means you have videos of MtoF transition surgeries on your phone. 

Edited by GHF-23

6 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

It's been fixed because Taylor Swift is seeing a player on one of the teams in the final do that she (Swift) can convince folk to vote against Trump.

This would have to mean that the NFL are in on it, the organisation that are famously pro Democrat...

Honestly, what a bunch of victim-mentality snowflakes.

Don't Trumpets hate the NFL for not forcing people to explode with pride when the Star-Spangled Banner is played? You know, like they do in the fascist and communist regimes that America claims to dislike.

3 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Don't Trumpets hate the NFL for not forcing people to explode with pride when the Star-Spangled Banner is played? You know, like they do in the fascist and communist regimes that America claims to dislike.

Id be surprised if Trump even knew the words to the star spangled banner

5 minutes ago, ScotiaNostra said:

Id be surprised if Trump even knew the words to the star spangled banner

He doesn't need to; he has people who've decided to believe he does, and that's all that matters.

21 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Photoshop, but in a nice way…

IMG_0727.thumb.jpeg.7a19a862d853850594dabab4261ef216.jpeg

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

He doesn't need to; he has people who've decided to believe he does, and that's all that matters.

That was basically my point, it would be a great question to blindside him with on live tv 

Edited by ScotiaNostra

7 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

I dunno but the Paramount + one is... something?

https://twitter.com/paramountplus/status/1753418322891166048?s=19

That’s really good. It’s noticeable the difference between UK and US adverts that UK adverts will sometimes try to be clever or funny, US ads are just ‘here’s our shit, go buy it’. Even if they’ve paid to get a celebrity involved it’ll just be ‘Celeb says buy our shit’. Super Bowl halftime ads are  pretty much the only time there’s ever any sort of creativity involved. 

3 hours ago, milton75 said:

F-ck me that Creed band suck. Suck-suck-suckaaaaaaaaa.

I heard they were lame, but seriously.

image.jpeg.03451fd726f1cce8e293b55a2ec1fe72.jpeg

From a shite Creed to the greatest one of all time. I've just read that Apollo Creed is deid. True heavyweight legend, would batter fck out Joshua or Fury nae bother.

RIP Carl Weathers. 

58 minutes ago, 'WellDel said:

From a shite Creed to the greatest one of all time. I've just read that Apollo Creed is deid. True heavyweight legend, would batter fck out Joshua or Fury nae bother.

RIP Carl Weathers. 

giphy-6.gif.4a13b612f9754654b5d3a2ba07a00f86.gif

1 hour ago, 'WellDel said:

RIP Carl Weathers. 

He wouldn't batter f**k out of Fury.

Fury would chicken out of the fight a few weeks in advance.