I've no idea why a couple of daft oldies would want to take a bath in a muddy river, but those falls couldn't have looked more deliberate.

I take it they were utterly stocious and thought it'd be a right laugh to bathe in one of England's lovely new effluent canals.

21 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I've no idea why a couple of daft oldies would want to take a bath in a muddy river, but those falls couldn't have looked more deliberate.

I take it they were utterly stocious and thought it'd be a right laugh to bathe in one of England's lovely new effluent canals.

Wellies and wet muddy bankings aren't usually the best mix, I've had plenty of soakings while wearing wellies/waders.  The water is also deeper than they expected. 

I know we're not meant to laugh but a barber with Tourettes cutting a fellow sufferers' hair is always funny.

Madeleine McCann is in my basement. 

3 hours ago, eindhovendee said:

I know we're not meant to laugh but a barber with Tourettes cutting a fellow sufferers' hair is always funny.

Madeleine McCann is in my basement. 

I take comfort in the fact they find it funny themselves. This was always the best IMO.

5 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

I take comfort in the fact they find it funny themselves. This was always the best IMO.

These are amazing. Watch both clips