Not the nicest video to watch but the outrage against the police here in the comments section is laughable when you consider the lady of the house is pointing her finger in the officers face and threatening him which is what causes the entire situation to boil over. 

Edited by throbber

Just now, Busta Nut said:

Almost every copper was bullied at school and is a helmet.

I’m not denying that but if they’re coming to the house suspecting they’re having guests over against Covid regulations then all the woman needed to do was let the police look around and explain herself assuming she had nothing to hide? Getting into someone’s face, let alone a police officer and threatening them very rarely ends well.

That's cos coppers are bell ends and bullies.
I am also not saying you are wrong in what you say but the polis love a chance to charge in team handed against someone they have an advantage against.

They wouldn't have been getting in my house without a warrant, you're well within your rights to refuse entry to these power hungry arseholes although she could try be more polite about it.

Not all polis are power hungry arseholes though. In the video you clearly hear the girl asking her mum to stop as well before it turns into proper hysteria. It reminds me of the video in which Jamie Carragher was goaded into spitting on a teenager, it’s always the kids who get hurt when so called adults start their pish.