48 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

With modern pop music like Swift and Sheeran, I get the impression when it's time to release a new single the producers just hit a few buttons to generate a song and ask them to come in to the studio for 2 hours to record a vocal track.

I'm no fan of either of their music but tbf to both of them they at least write their own music. And the shit Swift pulled to regain the rights to her music was fucking top tier trolling. 

This gets reshared every so often, just a brilliant clip. Really sums up how kind of low-key and weird a lot of British TV was in the 1990s but somehow it’s better than now.

1 minute ago, Derry Alli said:

Got a new phone last week so just re-signed up. Musk makes it very tiring having to unfollow all his shite.

At least you're up to date with what's really going on in Antarctica.

12 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I'm no fan of either of their music but tbf to both of them they at least write their own music. And the shit Swift pulled to regain the rights to her music was fucking top tier trolling. 

Aye fair enough, I've no idea about individual artists but that type of pop music in general is all very formulaic.

On 09/07/2023 at 20:16, diegomarahenry said:

image.thumb.jpeg.0186e9ad7bd6b87084b349d1febcafd5.jpeg

On 09/07/2023 at 20:58, RH33 said:

@J_Stewart here's this fraud again claiming it's his house.

It's above the chip.shop in Golspie. 

I was standing across the road at the front of the Stag, pint of T in hand, howling with laughter as this happened. Crab had claimed he could climb it from the lane, we called bullshit, he went straight out. It was about 3 o'clock on a Sunday afternoon in the summer after a very heavy Saturday. There were a lot of bemused tourists about.

Thankfully he didn't actually do a shit, and there was no new "black pudding" for Jimmy the Butcher to package.

Just now, J_Stewart said:

I was standing across the road at the front of the Stag, pint of T in hand, howling with laughter as this happened. Crab had claimed he could climb it from the lane, we called bullshit, he went straight out. It was about 3 o'clock on a Sunday afternoon in the summer after a very heavy Saturday. There were a lot of bemused tourists about.

Thankfully he didn't actually do a shit, and there was no new "black pudding" for Jimmy the Butcher to package.

Was it during Gala week?!

10 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Frank once mildly berated me on Twitter for having the audacity of not knowing he’d written a book about Ross County or some shite. 

Which was it - Ross County or some shite?

13 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

@Jacksgrandaneed your input here, what is a Stephen Nolan & how on earth does he get paid so much compared to Scottish Prese..... scratch that, still though, what is a Stephen Nolan?

He reminds me of Alan Brazil. Over opinionated fat w**k with way too much air time. Ridiculous to get paid so much for regional work though.

1 hour ago, carpetmonster said:

Outstanding tweet imo.

30 minutes ago, gannonball said:

He reminds me of Alan Brazil. Over opinionated fat w**k with way too much air time. Ridiculous to get paid so much for regional work though.

Outstanding tweet imo.

The Stephen Daisley of TV then, he must have some agent.

https://www.dailydot.com/unclick/tiktok-live-npc-pinkydoll-corn-kernels/

This kind of explains it here.  There is a  group of tic toc users that pretend to be live video game/anime characters 

There are several other TikTokers who specialize in acting like NPCs or dolls, often using an anime face filter. And yes, it’s definitely fetish-adjacent content.

These models combine e-girl waifu aesthetics with the appeal of a serene, pre-programmed avatar with no real autonomy. It’s arguably a crossover point between OnlyFans and VTube, pitched to be SFW enough to function on TikTok. A pretty specific niche, but clearly enough people are into it for women like Pinkydoll to turn a profit.

Edited by dirty dingus

5 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

https://www.dailydot.com/unclick/tiktok-live-npc-pinkydoll-corn-kernels/

There is a kind of explains it here.  There is a  group of tic toc users that pretend to be live video game/anime characters 

There are several other TikTokers who specialize in acting like NPCs or dolls, often using an anime face filter. And yes, it’s definitely fetish-adjacent content.

These models combine e-girl waifu aesthetics with the appeal of a serene, pre-programmed avatar with no real autonomy. It’s arguably a crossover point between OnlyFans and VTube, pitched to be SFW enough to function on TikTok. A pretty specific niche, but clearly enough people are into it for women like Pinkydoll to turn a profit.

Ah when you put it like that...