2 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Was there no jewellers, electrical or other high value shops to loot? I'd be very tempted to join in if they were. But I'll be f**ked if I'm doing 6 months for pillaging Show Zone, Lush and Greggs.

Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

Was there no jewellers, electrical or other high value shops to loot? I'd be very tempted to join in if they were. But I'll be f**ked if I'm doing 6 months for pillaging Show Zone, Lush and Greggs.

I don't think that Hull is that type of town.

6 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

They must have something.

In fact, I checked, you might be right, but I still think the discerning looter could do better. There's a Beaverbrooks and a Perfume shop, that would be my Christmas shopping done.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

I only watched the first minute and a half but think I got the gist of it. I noticed the sign saying Sandy Row. I once stayed in a hotel across the road from the entrance to the estate where there was a huge mural saying 'Welcome To Loyalist Sandy Row' - I assume it hasn't changed much.

30 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

I only watched the first minute and a half but think I got the gist of it. I noticed the sign saying Sandy Row. I once stayed in a hotel across the road from the entrance to the estate where there was a huge mural saying 'Welcome To Loyalist Sandy Row' - I assume it hasn't changed much.

I watched the whole thing.

He somehow gets thicker and more racist as it goes on

39 minutes ago, Aufc said:

I’ve actually just deleted Twitter. An absolute cesspit this last couple of weeks. 

Am getting to that stage too. 

58 minutes ago, 101 said:

Absolutely mental that people like this still exist.

That's one of the saddest things I've seen over the last week or so. Wearing a "Rangers" body-warmer.

Aye stop the boats at Cairnryan ya bigoted auld pr!ck.

Twitter is gone for me now. Just couldn't keep on top of the far right stuff being promoted on the timeline.

Would be good if clubs and others could get another platform as lots of great accounts on there to do with Scottish football.

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

My first experience of Hull was about 10 years ago, I was supposed to meet up with some work collegues at the local Spoons, when i got there there was a lass about 30 shitting in the doorway. This was about 4:30 pm, decided there and then Hull wasn't for me.

12 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Twitter is gone for me now. Just couldn't keep on top of the far right stuff being promoted on the timeline.

Would be good if clubs and others could get another platform as lots of great accounts on there to do with Scottish football.

Yeah frustrating as I enjoyed it for football and food etc. However, impossible to see it in amongst everything these last two weeks

19 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

I got rid of it around 18 months or so ago and this is really the only thing I miss. You can usually get a few recent tweets from big(ish) accounts if you type their handle into Google, but it's not always a guarantee. 

37 minutes ago, Plumpy said:

My first experience of Hull was about 10 years ago, I was supposed to meet up with some work collegues at the local Spoons, when i got there there was a lass about 30 shitting in the doorway. This was about 4:30 pm, decided there and then Hull wasn't for me.

I understand, not to your taste. However, for the rest of us...

https://www.rome2rio.com/map/Glasgow/Hull#trips/transport/Glasgow/Hull/r/Train-via-Edinburgh

2 hours ago, 101 said:

Absolutely mental that people like this still exist.

Recent Mark Steel's in town (available on BBC Sounds) features Coleraine. Steel's pretty pointed about the origins of the Protestant population in Northern Ireland and the actions of their political class. 

Far too much airtime devoted to this cretinous old ignoramus.