I'm not sure how anyone thinks these Janey Godley silly-Scottish-chat clips are funny.
She is fucking dreadful. Had the misfortune to see her live. She seemed to think that rambling on about nothing then shouting "I'm fae the Calton" every few minutes should have had us pishing ourselves.

11 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

It was Godley’s belting go-to ‘comeback’ for a while to anyone giving her stick for being an awful c**t who might’ve mentioned their team in their profile or tweeted about football at some point.

Surprised no-one else has noticed her very self-praising bio -

2007224216_ScreenShot2019-07-07at12_25_12.png.090e0cdf0c2f2b6179065e094b59ff88.png

I don’t find that particularly funny.

It’s just the idiotic bluntness of it.

Anyway, who remembers former UKIP leader Henry Bolton? He likes to wear his racist girlfriends pants and has tweeted Theresa May about it.

6 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Absolute fucking rocket of a woman.

Whatever happened to being humble?  Four instances of self-praise in a short bio.  I'd honestly be a bit embarrassed to talk myself up in that way.

Edited by Highland Capital

21 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Whatever happened to being humble?  Four instances of self-praise in a short bio.  I'd honestly be a bit embarrassed to talk about myself up in that way.

She a self obsessed 'look at me' attention seeking clown, that's why.

Seems to have made a career out of standing on a bit of grass holding a sign with a rude word on it, as an earlier poster touched on, she must type her name into the search bar to see what people are saying about her, anyone who criticizes her and has anything to do with a football club, either in their bio or timeline of tweets is automatically dismissed as being beneath her due to being a football fan regardless of the point they are making, absolute fucking bint.

She a self obsessed 'look at me' attention seeking clown, that's why.
Seems to have made a career out of standing on a bit of grass holding a sign with a rude word on it, as an earlier poster touched on, she must type her name into the search bar to see what people are saying about her, anyone who criticizes her and has anything to do with a football club, either in their bio or timeline of tweets is automatically dismissed as being beneath her due to being a football fan regardless of the point they are making, absolute fucking bint.

Football account.