Motherwell fan cleared of throwing hot drink at Alfredo Morelos.

The replies to this are glorious. Rangers fans are by far the most paranoid group of weirdos on the planet, even ahead of Trump supporters.

They genuinely believe that there’s some kind of catholic, anti-rangers conspiracy going on in a court of law because a judge whose surname is Murphy couldn’t be certain that someone threw a cup of tea.

Mental.

1 hour ago, smpar said:

Motherwell fan cleared of throwing hot drink at Alfredo Morelos.

The replies to this are glorious. Rangers fans are by far the most paranoid group of weirdos on the planet, even ahead of Trump supporters.

They genuinely believe that there’s some kind of catholic, anti-rangers conspiracy going on in a court of law because a judge whose surname is Murphy couldn’t be certain that someone threw a cup of tea.

Mental.

Have they cloned Alan Burrows?

1 hour ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

My family watch this charade every year. Except me, as I'm cooking the dinner. 

It's still, bizarrely, compulsive viewing, despite all of us finding the whole institution absolutely ludicrous.. 

3 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Is that the first time the words ‘well played’ and ‘Charlie Mulgrew’ have been used in the same sentence?

Certainly in the last 5 years. Good on him for having a laugh about child neglect though, Kate and Gerry could learn a thing or two.

3 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Just checked twitter there now it's HT in the football and wondered why I was getting "Trending in the Netherlands".

I forgot I'd switched on my VPN to watch the football on my iptv.

You forgot to log out your alias account too Wunfy.