Peter Dow‏@peterdow

Sexy @SerenaWilliams at #Wimbledon today. Women with a body like this, contact me NOW! http://scot.tk/lookingforawoman.htm #BBCnews http://pic.twitter.com/4pJ9M4yM

:lol:

peterdow The Queen's ape politicians want her ape judges to investigate her ape bankers? Just hang the Queen, start again! #C4news #SKYpapers
The royals also cost us all those murdered in this country because the Queen's pig police are bad at keeping people safe #SKYpapers

:blink:

Pretty tempted to start givng him abuse on twitter, See if he will lose it.

Haha. I noticed you when you said something about Dongcaster and finished with #cockwomble

shamelessly doing it to get a RT from the cockwomble bot

:blink:

Pretty tempted to start givng him abuse on twitter, See if he will lose it.

He's going off on one as we speak, this time about the Higgs Boson thing and I don't know if he understands it at all...or if I don't.... or both.

Peter Dow@peterdowAbsurd #Higgs boson #CERN hype. None of the myriad of unstable particles have dominion like the stable PROTON #SKYnews

Thanks for the heads up, this has potential

After the five hour romp, they shared a cigarette. "Was I any good?" she asked nervously. "You'd struggle on a cold night at The Britannia."

There were tears laugh.gif

Got a retweet from Limmy earlier, mocking his mental health.

Limmy blocked me for saying something about him losing his hair. Wasnt that insulting but he went off on one then after a few tweets he blocked me. w**k

That's nothing, I've been tweeted by former Egghead, now struggling actor/singer/blogger, CJ de Mooi. cool.gif

Good guy in real life,ALWAYS tweets back,had many convos with him.

On TV he is a cnut

I am now currently giving him a game of chess via a mobile app. This was of course before I found out that he was elected President of the English Chess Federation.

I can't see the game going so well for me. ph34r.gif

Got a retweet from Limmy earlier, mocking his mental health.

I had a feud with Limmy on Sunday after I asked people that I follow not to retweet him. I didn't name @ him in the tweet, just typed "Limmy", so he must type his own name into the search bar to see if there are any tweets about him. The guy is an egotistical knobhead.