10 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

There is genuinely no parking within a reasonable distance to there, what do they expect these delivery drivers do? walk miles with 20 bags of shopping for minimum wage?

9 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

still prefer Super Humman, tbh.

Piss of pussy in my eyes, we Scots have all falling into jaggy nettles ffs

Edited by SlipperyP

3 hours ago, Empty It said:

There is genuinely no parking within a reasonable distance to there, what do they expect these delivery drivers do? walk miles with 20 bags of shopping for minimum wage?

I am not at all bothered about delivery drivers stopping where and when they have to (and I cycle a lot) but it gets on my tits that the council havent built delivery slots at sensible intervals into the pavement - because all that will happen is that trucks (bigger than this asda van) will just park on the pavement and all that expensive new paving will get broken.

32 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I am not at all bothered about delivery drivers stopping where and when they have to (and I cycle a lot) but it gets on my tits that the council havent built delivery slots at sensible intervals into the pavement - because all that will happen is that trucks (bigger than this asda van) will just park on the pavement and all that expensive new paving will get broken.

Agreed the council are absolutely hopeless and deliveries obviously should've been considered when building all the new cycle lanes.

21 minutes ago, greendot said:

Piece of piss / piss off pussy / or some weird kink that you've let slip on the forum?

I'm from Thailand, I would not second think of high rise pissing on a green dot.

14 hours ago, Empty It said:

That’s what they want.

He’s at it again today. 

3 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

That’s what they want.

He’s at it again today. 

One of these freaks absolutely desperate for attention, I presume he'll just ignore every message asking what his solution is or if he gets deliveries by Amazon.