Unpopular opinions.

17 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
52 minutes ago, JJ Fae The YY said:
All hot drinks are the biggest con in history, they all taste like shit yet people are programmed to like them.
Fools

What are your thoughts on alcohol?

Usually "I want ma hole" or "I'm a fucking great dancer" or "I hope the chicken shop's still open at Turnpike Lane"

13 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

Coffee smells and tastes rank. People who claim to “need” a coffee to function in the morning, are lying simpletons.

5 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

If you NEED coffee you have an addiction. And any addiction is unhealthy. Sort yourself out.

Imagine getting yourself so worked up because some people like a coffee in the morning.

Good coffee (not instant, can’t drink that stuff) smells and tastes delicious. I’ve never got that buzz from it though, I only drink it because it tastes nice and keeps my shitting pattern on track.

Tea just tastes like hot water to me. I don’t dislike it, but it doesn’t do much for me.

Bovril is king.

55 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
1 hour ago, JJ Fae The YY said:
Coffee makes you piss and shit to fast and gives you a crash when it wears off
Tea tastes like hot mud
Hot chocolate is as bitter as a Tory budget
I will stick to h2o

To be fair it won't let you down.

PhD won't let you down. H2O dreams of sleep.

Edited by tongue_tied_danny

21 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Good coffee (not instant, can’t drink that stuff) smells and tastes delicious. 

This. 

And for this reason, coffee pods have been a revelation in my life. Dulce Gusto have a decent range and lots of variety without being eyewateringly expensive. 

I may or may not have had a ham terrine, followed by minted lamb pie for lunch yesterday. Both me and the missus forgot our dosh so I had to leave her there at the restaurant while I went home for my money. 

When you planning on actually going back?

21 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
1 hour ago, eez-eh said:
Imagine getting yourself so worked up because some people like a coffee in the morning.

Imagine getting so worked up that you're replying to someone who you think is worked up. Go get more caffeine, junky.

Between this and losing the rag at the naming of storms it’s a wonder you get by in day-to-day life without your head exploding.

What an odd, angry little man.