Unpopular opinions.

3 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Popular opinion: old school insults are much better than these new ones. Just what is the utter shite banana has posted above supposed to mean?

Fair enough, you're a c*nt.

Hmm.. popular opinions thread for this pish! :P

3 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Popular opinion: old school insults are much better than these new ones. Just what is the utter shite banana has posted above supposed to mean?

You're out of touch, man, get with the hip kids!

Fair enough, you're a c*nt.
Hmm.. popular opinions thread for this pish! [emoji14]

Accepting I’m a c**t thread for me then
You're out of touch, man, get with the hip kids!

Nut, p***k.
See how much easier it is for everyone?! [emoji16]

On ‎28‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 23:22, D.A.F.C said:

If you think the police are bad here try America. 

I find if you treat them with respect and don't argue they are ok. One thing though, and this is maybe the unpopular bit, is that most of the Scottish detectives and quite high up police on tv seem thick as f**k on camera. They should have posh accents like in the films. Check it out on the next STV news or reporting Scotland. 

"Aye well we are looking intae it ken"

That is some bout of Scottish cringe you have.

Shouldn't be an unpopular opinion, and probably isn't, but Patience by Take That is the best pop song of the last 15 years, even if Barlow is a Tory fuckstain.

That is some bout of Scottish cringe you have.
Shouldn't be an unpopular opinion, and probably isn't, but Patience by Take That is the best pop song of the last 15 years, even if Barlow is a Tory fuckstain.
It's not even the best song titled Patience B)

2 hours ago, banana said:

Prime Bruce Lee would pwn prime Muhammad Ali in a street fight.

2 hours ago, LeeVanTeeth said:

With one, possibly, two hands tied behind his back.

Incorrect

You are assuming that both use the fighting style they are known for in a streetfight. 

As an American, Ali would simply pop several caps into Mr Lee from a passing car. 

16 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Incorrect

You are assuming that both use the fighting style they are known for in a streetfight. 

As an American, Ali would simply pop several caps into Mr Lee from a passing car. 

As a Chinese, Lee would have manufactured/hired a fake version or two of himself in advance, now dead. Lee would simply now pwn an unsuspecting and bulletless Mr Ali.

#artofwar

Edited by banana

The Terrace Podcast isn't very good. People only say it is because they (rightly) hate Sportsound.

Level of discussion is lower than boozer-level and they can't finish a sentence without using the word 'bodied'.

18 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

The Terrace Podcast isn't very good. People only say it is because they (rightly) hate Sportsound.

Level of discussion is lower than boozer-level and they can't finish a sentence without using the word 'bodied'.

:lol:

Thon Trampled Bat podcast that folk w**k over is equally tragic.

Perhaps still trying to find their feet, fair play to the boys for giving it a go.

:lol:
Thon Trampled Bat podcast that folk w**k over is equally tragic.
Perhaps still trying to find their feet, fair play to the boys for giving it a go.

I like both these podcasts and I’m happy to square go you both at the same time about it. Strange one to call out trampled bat though. I’d never heard of it until one of the guys posted about it on here quite recently and haven’t seen anyone else mention it.

I like both these podcasts and I’m happy to square go you both at the same time about it. Strange one to call out trampled bat though. I’d never heard of it until one of the guys posted about it on here quite recently and haven’t seen anyone else mention it.
Hes being contrary/a w****r as usual. Best ignored.

(Which I am trying to do but for some reason despite his tired act folk keep quoting him)

Hes being contrary/a w****r as usual. Best ignored.

(Which I am trying to do but for some reason despite his tired act folk keep quoting him)

But surely in order to do so he’d be better off picking a podcast like serial? Maybe just trying to get a rise out of the guy that posted about it. Either way he’s come across looking rather strange, again, imo.