Unpopular opinions.

8 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

No surprise a stone cold VL has spent his time cloning his stone cold VL self.
You’ll see I’m quite adapt at the old smack talk, 12 ruel street, maws welcome.

I'll pass your noob fight promotion onto Banana Prime, bitch.

- banana3349

28 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Adults who are cyberbullied need to reevaluate their existence. 

I'd go further than that and say that they should end their existence, as they're clearly precious, whiney shites who should be dumped in to the "touchy" thread where they can commiserate with other similarly feeble-minded wankers who have had their lives "ruined" by chosing to interact on their own terms with the digitised representation of other people's thoughts which have been made indirectly available them to either read or not read at their own volition, without any sort of compunction to do so. the c***s

I'll pass your noob fight promotion onto Banana Prime, bitch.
- banana3349

Banana prime is a bitch, nailed it 3349.
Tennets lager is shite.

As is any kind of beer.

I’ll see you at ruel street as well. I’ll bring the broThers.

6 minutes ago, Herman Hessian said:

I'd go further than that and say that they should end their existence, as they're clearly precious, whiney shites who should be dumped in to the "touchy" thread where they can commiserate with other similarly feeble-minded wankers who have had their lives "ruined" by chosing to interact on their own terms with the digitised representation of other people's thoughts which have been made indirectly available them to either read or not read at their own volition, without any sort of compunction to do so. the c***s

What a grotesque way of looking at things. I suppose some might brand me a so-called 'snowflake' but having just read your post in my university library makes me almost ill. Luckily there's a safe space nearby where I shall immediately head to.

Edited by LeeVanTeeth
didn't quote properly.

3 minutes ago, LeeVanTeeth said:

What a grotesque way of looking at things. I suppose some might brand me a so-called 'snowflake' but having just read your post in my university library makes me almost ill. Luckily there's a safe space nearby where I shall immediately head to.

I trust it has enough puppies, Playdoh and bubbles to go around, Comrade?

7 minutes ago, LeeVanTeeth said:

is this the same university as the one in the other thread that has only has "mens" and "gender-neutral" toilets, by any chance ?  ;)

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

12 ruel street, maws welcome.

i see that some kind sort has dumped some comfy chairs right opposite 12 Ruel Street - ringside seats for all the tear-ups and beatings that go on there !

also, some nice carpet that the maws in attendance can hoover during lulls in proceedings

didn't realise that it was such a well managed big fight venue !

Untitled.jpg.21ebc335bdf2225c388ed65deba26236.jpg

58 minutes ago, Herman Hessian said:

i see that some kind sort has dumped some comfy chairs right opposite 12 Ruel Street - ringside seats for all the tear-ups and beatings that go on there !

also, some nice carpet that the maws in attendance can hoover during lulls in proceedings

didn't realise that it was such a well managed big fight venue !

Untitled.jpg.21ebc335bdf2225c388ed65deba26236.jpg

Corporate hospitality area. They've sold the souls to the prawn sandwich brigade.