Unpopular opinions.

The last few pages of this thread have been as bad as any of the pages in "Mein Kampf".
My history teacher considered Mein Kampf worth a read. Mainly for the section about propaganda. Il stick my neck out and say if I had time I would read it. I dont though.

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
12 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:
The last few pages of this thread have been as bad as any of the pages in "Mein Kampf".

My history teacher considered Mein Kampf worth a read. Mainly for the section about propaganda. Il stick my neck out and say if I had time I would read it. I dont though.

^^^has a framed picture of it beside crunchy mccallister photo above fireplace.

5 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

if his career as a comic goes to shit (unlikely though that may sound, obviously) he's got a ready-made back up being the "before" photo on tooth-whitening adverts

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
15 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Take time out from posting on here and read it.

Are we all mentioning Hitler's magnificent octopus in an attempt to get Div onto a secret service watch list? Because that would be really mean.

(mein kampf)

Naah..... Ginger Baker was much better - I believe he even had lessons which was pretty uncool in early pop/rock days.
The Who were vocally brilliant, but Cream (Baker, Bruce and Clapton) were a better band.
There is an outstanding documentary on BBC now and again about Ginger Baker. Well worth trying to watch.

1 hour ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:
On 19/08/2018 at 13:39, ICTJohnboy said:

Naah..... Ginger Baker was much better - I believe he even had lessons which was pretty uncool in early pop/rock days.
The Who were vocally brilliant, but Cream (Baker, Bruce and Clapton) were a better band.

There is an outstanding documentary on BBC now and again about Ginger Baker. Well worth trying to watch.

This is well worth a watch :