Unpopular opinions.

I can't really tell if Pep's a really good troll or just a bit dim, I'm leaning towards the latter tbh.
He has surely been at it too long, over too many threads to just be a troll? He posts loads, surely a decent troll would just pop in every so often and stir shit up?

It's dim for me Bert.

Bollocks

It’s really not, as much as I dislike The Who.

Have you never seen the video of "Won't get fooled again" or "My generation"?  Keith Moon on drums was amazing and his facial expressions are real funny in the videos.   Was the best drummer in the world. 

I’m not disputing their technical merits as musicians. Indeed, Keith Moon was an incredible drummer, as much as he was an absolute lunatic. It’s just the end product I don’t like, their music does nothing for me. Daltry seems a bit of a cock too.

Name a better drummer !
The Who collectively, were one of the best bands ever and individually in Moon , Entwistle and Daltrey , you had the best drummer, bassist and vocalist there’s been in a rock band ( I actually believe as a musician Townshend was the weakest )
Also, for what it’s worth , each of them were better pound for pound fighters than Mike Tyson

Neil Peart.

The Who were a cracking band though and Moon was indeed an incredible drummer.

1 hour ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Name a better drummer !

The Who collectively, were one of the best bands ever and individually in Moon , Entwistle and Daltrey , you had the best drummer, bassist and vocalist there’s been in a rock band ( I actually believe as a musician Townshend was the weakest )

Also, for what it’s worth , each of them were better pound for pound fighters than Mike Tyson

Lol, shite vocalist, shite songs.  Bonham.

1 hour ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Name a better drummer !

Naah..... Ginger Baker was much better - I believe he even had lessons which was pretty uncool in early pop/rock days.

The Who were vocally brilliant, but Cream (Baker, Bruce and Clapton) were a better band.

Agan, been guilty of it myself in the past, but best to just treat Peppino the same as banana and completely stop responding to him and maybe he'll go away. 
Like fuzzy afro went away?
He's here for good under one name or another.

41 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Agan, been guilty of it myself in the past, but best to just treat Peppino the same as banana and completely stop responding to him and maybe he'll go away. 

^^^

amDp8jE.gif

31 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

The Who were vocally brilliant, but Cream (Baker, Bruce and Clapton) were a better band.

Can’t disagree Cream were an amazing band and up there with the best of them ,that’s why I said The Who were one of the best bands .

Imho the Deep Purple line up of Gillian, Paice,Blackmore, Glover and Lord were the best collection of musicians ever in one band 

1 hour ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Naah..... Ginger Baker was much better - I believe he even had lessons which was pretty uncool in early pop/rock days.

Music is about personal taste, but for me Cream were in a totally different league to any of their contemporaries.  They may never be recognised as such given their relatively short lifespan but creatively and instrumentally the best of their generation.

Sunshine of Your Love and Crossroads are two of the best songs I have ever heard and I am gutted I never got to see them live.

55 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Can’t disagree Cream were an amazing band and up there with the best of them ,that’s why I said The Who were one of the best bands .

Imho the Deep Purple line up of Gillian, Paice,Blackmore, Glover and Lord were the best collection of musicians ever in one band 

11 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Music is about personal taste, but for me Cream were in a totally different league to any of their contemporaries.  They may never be recognised as such given their relatively short lifespan but creatively and instrumentally the best of their generation.

Sunshine of Your Love and Crossroads are two of the best songs I have ever heard and I am gutted I never got to see them live.

Music Forum for all this ageing rockers pish.

;)