Unpopular opinions.

Modern popular music is largely dreadful fare that makes the overproduced popular music of the 80s and 90s sound like The Real McCoy.

Check out the What are you listening to? thread in the Music forum for examples.

There's nothing more embarrassing than 75 year old millionaires thinking they're rock and roll either.

Pink Floyd are the best band ever.

Roger Waters was pretty rock and roll on his recent tour.

9 hours ago, banana said:

Modern popular music is largely dreadful fare that makes the overproduced popular music of the 80s and 90s sound like The Real McCoy.

Check out the What are you listening to? thread in the Music forum for examples.

They were only good alongside MC Sar

3 hours ago, Cerberus said:

I thought you would exclusively listen to Frankie Miller’s Caledonian on repeat.

Nah, you can tell just by looking at Miler that he's too short to be a top class entertainer.

The Beatles were utter shite and the rolling stones mostly shite who need to just go away and die now.
The who don't even deserve to be taken seriously as a real band.

You're trying too hard now champ.

FWIW, I actually almost completely agree with Pep here.

The Beatles and The Who I just do not get the love for. The Beatles suck and I like one song by The Who.

Other than what would be deemed their ‘greatest hits’ most of The Rolling Stones stuff is mince, but I’d have loved to have been around to see them in their heyday.