Unpopular opinions.

3 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
12 minutes ago, welshbairn said:
I enjoy the taste of the alcoholic drinks I choose, but I wouldn't drink 6 plus pints of anything if there wasn't alcohol in it.

Fair point but would you really drink six pints of anything in one sitting?

Rioja.

31 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Red wine, whisky and beer all taste beautiful. If your tastebuds still enjoy sausage rolls* and fruit shoots then fair enough, but please keep your immature opinions to yourself.

Thank you. 

*sausage rolls are class

It's actually immature to pretend you like the taste of alcohol cause you like it's effects.  Keep kidding yourself champ.

Guest Moomintroll
The Asian countries are too busy, too hot, smelly and gross.

The locals don’t even want to live there.
What, all the Asian Countries?

Football has become wayyy too gushy these days.  Minute's silences for late former players is fair enough, but there seems to be minute's silences and applauses for everyone now.  Even worse are these horrendous applauses on a certain minute for some random person who didn't go to games anyway.  Awful.

Always remember being in the away end at Pittodrie once when one of these applauses started.  A few folk around me weren't joining in and a woman infront of me turned round and shouted 'Applaud for some guy who died!'.  Later turn out, he wasn't dead nor an Aberdeen supporter.