Unpopular opinions.

2 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

FWIW, I actually almost completely agree with Pep here.

The Beatles and The Who I just do not get the love for. The Beatles suck and I like one song by The Who.

Other than what would be deemed their ‘greatest hits’ most of The Rolling Stones stuff is mince, but I’d have loved to have been around to see them in their heyday.

Nobody cares what you think fatty.

Probably a little but they're way better than the three mentioned, totally different planet.  Nobody listens to the Beatles now.  In thirty years nobody will have heard of them.

People still listen to the Beatles all around the planet. In 30 years time people will still have heard of them. You’re talking shite.

5 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Probably a little but they're way better than the three mentioned, totally different planet.  Nobody listens to the Beatles now.  In thirty years nobody will have heard of them.

I listen to the Beatles every day and in fact, people often mistake me for Paul McRingo-Lennonharrison.

No they don't, their music has not aged well at all.

Doesn’t matter, they still sell hundreds of thousands of albums yearly. Last year sgt pepper sold 72,000 vinyl alone. I can’t be fucked looking up all the facts just now but this isn’t a matter of debate. They will still be well known in 30 years time.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

Doesn’t matter, they still sell hundreds of thousands of albums yearly. Last year sgt pepper sold 72,000 vinyl alone. I can’t be fucked looking up all the facts just now but this isn’t a matter of debate. They will still be well known in 30 years time.

Wow 72 thousand eh.  For an album that utterly blows start to finish.

21 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Bollocks

Name a better drummer !

The Who collectively, were one of the best bands ever and individually in Moon , Entwistle and Daltrey , you had the best drummer, bassist and vocalist there’s been in a rock band ( I actually believe as a musician Townshend was the weakest )

Also, for what it’s worth , each of them were better pound for pound fighters than Mike Tyson