Unpopular opinions.

I can't recall the station but overheard someone on the radio say they put butter in their coffee.

I think it’s called bulletproof coffee and is based on the tea they drink in Nepal which is mixed with yak milk butter. I’m pretty sure Bulletproof coffee is hugely expensive and quite a few of the claims made by the geezer who owns the company are pseudo-scientific bullshit.

I bet Nepalese yak butter tea is nice though.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Utter nonce sense.

Ooft, fucking hell, typed 'Brass Eye paedo' into Google Images - in hindsight, possibly not the best thing to search for - and this came up. Grim. Apt, but very grim.

Brass Eye 3.png

Edited by Jarballs
Shit spelling

2 hours ago, Adam101 said:

This is an excellent instant coffee, something I didn't think existed before I tried it.Screenshot_20191113-081213.thumb.jpg.b68c0971bc6b96375dbc4ac9835f133f.jpg

I save it for when I really need to get into gear, it's utter rocket fuel. Reminds me of the flavour of French coffee.

10 hours ago, Jarballs said:

Lady Gaga is the most talented artist of our generation and much better than that massive nonce Michael Jackson.

She's not even the most talented singer as Florence would kick her arse up and down the stage

ETA is Michael Jackson now seen as not talented because some fella said he touched him up?

Edited by Gaz FFC

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

I save it for when I really need to get into gear, it's utter rocket fuel. Reminds me of the flavour of French coffee.

I have 2 cups a day, I don't think it wakes me up, but I don't really need it to wake me up.

Social media platforms should get rid of Likes/favorites, and get rid of Retweet/share numbers.

The desire to be popular online sends people insane.

Disagree. Imagine P&B without red dots? Be pointless tbh.