Unpopular opinions.

34 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

I like the Jeff Buckley and the Leonard Cohen version.  Any busker caught singing it should be shot on sight though.

Back in the days of vinyl I always thought Cohen songs sounded better when played at 45rpm rather than 33rpm.

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

The song Hallelujah is utter shite. Whether it's Cohen, Buckley or some twats on an advert singing it makes no difference. Dreary piece of pish. 

Agreed. Dull, dull pish.

Dull.

Scott Tenorman Must Die is one of the greatest TV comedy episodes of all time, not just South Park.
Some people say this is the best episode but have to say I favour the Starvin' Marvin episode.

2 hours ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I cannot stand pizza. Why anyone would want to eat tomato-flavoured chipboard is beyond me.

What if it had Mango on it, would that change your opinion?

In this country even tho our welfare system leaves alot to be desired, no child should be going hungry because they’re not getting their free school meal, where this is happening I suspect the parents are spending money on other things and leaving the food budget short

On 16/06/2020 at 03:28, Empty It said:
On 16/06/2020 at 00:59, TheScarf said:
Scott Tenorman Must Die is one of the greatest TV comedy episodes of all time, not just South Park.

Some people say this is the best episode but have to say I favour the Starvin' Marvin episode.

I'm afraid you're both wrong, it is 'The Entity' episode featuring the IT machine. 

Not unpopular worldwide but probably on here....

People who cant enjoy the occasional McDonalds are joyless b*****ds.

Aye, a mean it's shite (as in not good for you) but it does taste good.* Nothing wrong with the occasional one. Would I f**k be queuing for hours on end like the recent sadcases though.

* Formerly known as cheap and cheerful but the price it costs for a McDonalds nowadays means it's certainly not in that category anymore.

28 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Not unpopular worldwide but probably on here....

People who cant enjoy the occasional McDonalds are joyless b*****ds.

Not a major McDonalds fan, but folk who say shite like, “oh, I can make one of them at home, what a waste of money,” can get in the fucking sea.

First off, no you can’t. You can make a burger, sure, likely with better ingredients and possibly one that you’ll personally enjoy more, but you aren’t making a McDonalds burger, with the specific nastiness that the world apparently loves. I’ve had plenty of burgers from hundreds of places, and none of them tasted anything like that weird plastic greasiness you get from McDonalds. You’d be as well ripping up the wean’s drawings because yours are better, then being surprised when the wife asks you to take a good fucking to yourself.

Secondly, you’ve missed the most vital aspect of fast food, and the reason it’s so popular - while you’re doing the shopping, preparation, and cooking for your UberBurger, the folk eating McDonalds are doing hee-haw. You’re working - if you enjoy it, fine, but most folk don’t - while Mr/Mrs McDonalds is getting their hole, indulging their hobbies, or weeping quietly into a pillow (possibly all three).

Thirdly, I ordered a kebab last night as I was coming down off a migraine and could not be fucked. GIRUY.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

I'm afraid you're both wrong, it is 'The Entity' episode featuring the IT machine. 

I forgot about that episode. Absolutely seminal.

2 hours ago, TheScarf said:

I forgot about that episode. Absolutely seminal.

These are the best South Park Episodes.

Fish sticks.

Imaginationland

The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring of the Two Towers

Awesome-o

Black Friday

Night of the Living Homeless

Good Times With Weapons

Make Love, not Warcraft

Anything in the last few years have been pretty shite.