Unpopular opinions.

4 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

To be fair they were too busy worrying about the kid who couldn't act and how much they should price the toys at to notice anything else pre release

The kid acted fine, the lines were a bit shite but he was good. 

On 09/12/2020 at 12:03, DiegoDiego said:

Most pasta dishes are a piece of piss to make. I don't understand why people who only eat out once in a while order something they can easily make at home (see also burgers). Why not order something you'd never normally have?

NB I'm talking about orders at mid-range sit down, book a table places, not your local pub or takeaway.

You'd think pasta dishes would be a piece of piss but Carluccio's in Cardiff and Dolce Vita in Warminster, tow name the first two that spring to mind, were unable to manage, the useless c***s. Oh, and Ask, anywhere. How can boil in a bag go so wrong? 

57 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

I think the cadual racism in the accents was what had most people raging tbh.

I could tolerate the casual racism. It was the constant hilarious pratfalls and going "waaaah" that did my nut in. And the kid, what a little shite. 

gonna throw this out there; had lasagne for my dinner last night and the top layer of cheese was slightly burnt, and i fucking loved it
Burnt, crispy cheese thats dark brown/almost black - yay or nay? Am I a deviant that needs watching?
Absolute yay for me. It's a tightrope though because if you go slightly over and just outright burn it it's bogging.

4 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

gonna throw this out there; had lasagne for my dinner last night and the top layer of cheese was slightly burnt, and i fucking loved it

Burnt, crispy cheese thats dark brown/almost black - yay or nay? Am I a deviant that needs watching?

^^^ doing it right

4 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

^^^ doing it right

6 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
9 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Absolute yay for me. It's a tightrope though because if you go slightly over and just outright burn it it's bogging.

cheers! yeah if its got the like, bubbling brown texture in patches it tastes absolutely fantastic, and the more the better imo but timing is everything

Pasta w/ cheese is maybe a bit of an exception? sauce needs to still be yellow/creamy, although that might be more that if you've burnt the cheese odds are the pasta will be burnt too which is... not so tasty.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

15 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Not just lasagne. Verges on fists fights chez Par over the burnt, chewy, crispy cheese on top of a pasta bake.