Unpopular opinions.

20 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Is this the new go to saying when it comes to slagging Coldplay? It used to be "they're depressing as f**k". But since their later stuff is really upbeat I'm assuming the haters needed to change it up? 😎

Martin is a bawbag mind you. 

Did Gwyneth refuse your amorous advances ?

20 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Yellow is a tune but for the most part it's bland shite made for people who sit on a picnic blanket at Glastonbury eating olives 

Sky full of stars is an absolute banger too. 

4 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

The only acceptable Coldplay song is 'green eyes'. The rest are absolute drivel.

Cracking tune. Dunno if they actually released that one, given it was upbeat in a time they really weren't, I'm guessing they didnt. I have to politely disagree with the rest of your post though. 

2 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

See the thread title, emphasis on 'opinions'

You know you're going to get pushback on morally reprehensible opinions like this though.

This is right down there with Hirohito's declaration that the Chinese weren't to be thought of as human beings. Just appalling.

11 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:
1 hour ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Black pudding is fine, most people make the mistake of eating it.

FTFY

Oh aye. I'm sure we can guess what you do with yours  :rolleyes:

I'm right down the middle with Black Pudding. I'll eat it if it's on a plate probably if it's part of a breakfast of some sort, but won't go out of my way to have it. Don't love or hate it really. Haven't eaten it for a few years tbh. Gone off the idea of having sausages, bacon, eggs, beans and all the rest for breakfast, seems a rank idea to me at the moment. 

Prefer just cereal in the morning, sometimes a coffee or nothing is fine too.

13 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

See the thread title, emphasis on 'opinions'

The thread being a place for unpopular opinions doesn't mean it isn't also a place for ridiculing those opinions. You post your opinion and the people will debate whether you are justified. Black pudding is a top tier breakfast item and really good for you, so I'm not surprised a man of your tastes thinks it's shit. 

2 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

The thread being a place for unpopular opinions doesn't mean it isn't also a place for ridiculing those opinions. You post your opinion and the people will debate whether you are justified. Black pudding is a top tier breakfast item and really good for you, so I'm not surprised a man of your tastes thinks it's shit. 

I was in full agreement until your "black pudding is a top tier breakfast item" bit. What a left turn. 

Top tier for dogs maybe, but utterly unfit for human consumption.

Just now, scottsdad said:

I was in full agreement until your "black pudding is a top tier breakfast item" bit. What a left turn. 

Top tier for dogs maybe, but utterly unfit for human consumption.

I mean it's quite literally classed as a super food for humans. You can say you don't like the taste of it but it is supremely fit for humans. 

Just now, The Moonster said:

I mean it's quite literally classed as a super food for humans. You can say you don't like the taste of it but it is supremely fit for humans. 

Just like blended placenta.