Unpopular opinions.

Nothing Welsh puts me up or down if I’m honest. The accent is pretty annoying but most folk I’ve met from there have been fine.

If I was from anywhere else in the UK and had to listen to Scottish football supporters I probably wouldn’t like them very much. I listened to John McGinns comments last week and thought he sounded about 20 years out of date and enforced the stereotype that the Scot’s have a massive chip on their shoulders. Completely unnecessary considering how good the team are right now (friendly results apart) and also he has been a massive part in the national teams string of good form in recent years and has no reason to come across as bitter. 

Scott was born in Wales.

If it were not for his complete and utter lack of interest or ability, he could play football or rugby for them.

I do have a photo of him in a Wales strip, aged about 9 months old. 

Can also put me down for feeling absolutely nothing, good or bad, towards wales or the Welsh. 

Hal robson kanu’s turn and goal against Belgium though was a really iconic moment though. 

I’ve only ever been to Wales twice. One to Cardiff to examine a PhD which was shite, the other time for my best mates wedding. I was horrendously drunk, woke up the next day and fell asleep in a McDonalds car park which ran my battery flat. A kind Welsh taxi driver gave me a jump start (steady on) and stated “us Celts need to stick together”. 

17 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I’ve only ever been to Wales twice. One to Cardiff to examine a PhD which was shite, the other time for my best mates wedding. I was horrendously drunk, woke up the next day and fell asleep in a McDonalds car park which ran my battery flat. A kind Welsh taxi driver gave me a jump start (steady on) and stated “us Celtics need to stick together”. 

Big team found

5 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I’ve only ever been to Wales twice. One to Cardiff to examine a PhD which was shite

^^^ Phoebe Buffay

Spoiler

3566536a41c798b7717c6ac26646b3970f4114bf

5 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I’ve only ever been to Wales twice. One to Cardiff to examine a PhD which was shite, 

Aha! He's been pretending to be a concrete magnate all this time but in fact he's actually the infamous Professor of "Work Colleagues" thread fame. 

7 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Aha! He's been pretending to be a concrete magnate all this time but in fact he's actually the infamous Professor of "Work Colleagues" thread fame. 

I always suspected...

13 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I’ve only ever been to Wales twice. One to Cardiff to examine a PhD which was shite, 

Hang on...I got my PhD in Cardiff, and had my viva there...

thinking-think.gif