Unpopular opinions.

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I dont drink alcohol, but even I know you’re talking shite, on the very rare occasion I do a distillery tour or have a family celebration a glass of good champagne or a really good single malt is absolutely excellent.

19 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Ive had say 5 drinks in the last ten years, but on the whole no I dont drink generally.

10 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

And by drinks well the whisky wasn’t full measures and the champagne was for a toast and post my wedding ceremony, so nah i’m not a drinker. I used to drink very regularly but stopped when I was 21.

^^^ fooling absolutely noone

Related image

If whisky tasted so great you could make whisky flavoured water and people would buy it at £50 a bottle but they dont because whisky drinkers only care about the alcohol that curbs their cravings.

On 02/08/2018 at 13:35, Shandon Par said:

I had a can last night too. My brain is just about convinced it has had a beer. 

The German ones are the best alcohol free beers I've tried so far.

Erdinger and Paulaner are quite decent, if rare to see.

There is a Tennents alcohol free, Hee Haw, but can't say I'm too desperate to try that.

On 02/08/2018 at 10:36, MEADOWXI said:

I enjoy the taste of some whisky, not all. The variation in tastes between different whiskies is enormous.

Howver considering the price of whisky and your stated fact it tastes exactly the same as floor cleaner, and the price of floor cleaner I may try that.

Can you endorse any specific brand of floor cleaner ?

Do some of the flowery smelling cleaners take on the aspects of the botanicals in gin and can you recommend a flowery floor cleaner that I can replace my Elephant gin with ?

No, they all taste shite, just like whisky.  That's the point champ.

No, they all taste shite, just like whisky.  That's the point champ.
Some free help....

Buy better whisky and accept that we all have different tastes and likes.

And to show different likes I'm sure your mother likes you, but nobody else does.

I don't buy whisky champ
Hence you have zero ability to talk of its taste....unless you sponge drinks off folk.
How can you be an authority on something you don't buy or use...

Now if I wanted opinions on hookers that I can see you purchasing and using but thank you for confirming your lack of knowledge of whisky despite your continued insistence on telling all on P&B how it tastes and what is wrong with it.

1 minute ago, MEADOWXI said:

Hence you have zero ability to talk of its taste....unless you sponge drinks off folk.
How can you be an authority on something you don't buy or use...

Now if I wanted opinions on hookers that I can see you purchasing and using but thank you for confirming your lack of knowledge of whisky despite your continued insistence on telling all on P&B how it tastes and what is wrong with it.

I have tasted it before champ.  It's pish.

On 02/08/2018 at 13:35, Shandon Par said:

I had a can last night too. My brain is just about convinced it has had a beer. 

Tesco has alcohol free San Miguel I noticed tonight. I didn't get any, as it is the weekend, but may try some next week.