Unpopular opinions.

20 hours ago, hk blues said:

I bought my wife and son a pair of Crocs a couple of weeks back. 

19 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

Crocs are shit and anyone who wears them requires put in prison with no chance of release.

I concur. 

20 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

Crocs are shit and anyone who wears them requires put in prison with no chance of release.

Can I clarify here? My wife bought our 3 kids a pair each for their holiday. Do they get jailed? Or the wife? Or the lot of them? 

I mean, it’s win-win for me, but want to present her with the decision. 

12 minutes ago, 18May1991 said:

Can I clarify here? My wife bought our 3 kids a pair each for their holiday. Do they get jailed? Or the wife? Or the lot of them? 

If you see my post above yours, I'd send the lot of them down.  But, did the kids ask for them, or did the wife make the decision alone?

2 minutes ago, hk blues said:

If you see my post above yours, I'd send the lot of them down.  But, did the kids ask for them, or did the wife make the decision alone?

Her unilateral decision. They gratefully received and continue to wear said offensive items. 

1 minute ago, 18May1991 said:

Her unilateral decision. They gratefully received and continue to wear said offensive items. 

That's a tough one but given they received said offensive items happily and continue to wear them, I think we both know how this needs to go.

21 minutes ago, 18May1991 said:

All of them. Without trial.

Don't worry lads, I've not worn them with my  elasticated waist cargo shorts yet.

Which I must say are very comfy also.  Been wearing them for about a year now. 4 pairs, army green and black.

19 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Don't worry lads, I've not worn them with my  elasticated waist cargo shorts yet.

Which I must say are very comfy also.  Been wearing them for about a year now. 4 pairs, army green and black.

I bought 2 pairs (cargo pants, not crocs as I'm not yet a deviant) last Christmas - comfy as f*** as you say.  

I haven't yet resorted to crocs yet, though. Maybe this Christmas. 

5 hours ago, Swarley said:

And I think @18May1991 needs to be prosecuted too, because he could have stopped this but chose to look the other way.

I was unaware of the crime until it was too late. I could therefore advance a plea in mitigation but, if guilty of my crimes, I get jailed and therefore peace and quiet? That being the case, it was all my fault M’lud. 

12 minutes ago, 18May1991 said:

I was unaware of the crime until it was too late. I could therefore advance a plea in mitigation but, if guilty of my crimes, I get jailed and therefore peace and quiet? That being the case, it was all my fault M’lud. 

Meet your cell mate... Mrs 18May1991!

Foo Fighters > Nirvana, and it isn't even close.

Of course Nirvana only had 3 albums, and the first was pretty meh. Nevermind is exceptional and stands up to the best Foo Fighters album (One by One of course!) and In Utero is very good, but two top albums can't compare to multiple great albums and multiple bangers.

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Foo Fighters > Nirvana, and it isn't even close.

Of course Nirvana only had 3 albums, and the first was pretty meh. Nevermind is exceptional and stands up to the best Foo Fighters album (One by One of course!) and In Utero is very good, but two top albums can't compare to multiple great albums and multiple bangers.

A more unpopular opinion is I'd rate peak Smashing Pumpkins over both 

The only good Foo Fighters albums are The Color and The Shape and Wasting Light. The rest are almost all completely forgettable filler, and even the good songs are all very generic and just missing something that makes them actually memorable.

Just now, Bert Raccoon said:

A more unpopular opinion is I'd rate peak Smashing Pumpkins over both 

Smashing Pumpkins (Homer Simpson, smiling politely) had  two (three of you want to count Mellon Collie as two) outstanding albums (that and Siamese Dream) but were patchy after.