Personalised Number Plates

mid-table

4 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

You changed one of your posts completely so you post something 'funnier' instead.  :lol:  That's sad.

Yep, I made a f**k up and deleted by mistake, I'm turning into you, you senile old goat.

3 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Always amazes me some of the utter crap people accuse you of lying about on this forum. Folk are deluded if they think I give a toss what anyone on here thinks about me, even more deluded if they think I'd actually tell lies to try and impress a bunch of anonymous posters.

Aptly P&B is all about bawbaggery.

You're right I was lying
IMG_1490041810.415661.thumb.jpg.ed0b008bbb05fda0f23bfc3b48301d4f.jpg
It was an Audi. My daughter took a photo and saved it. I was driving at the time. Picture taken on Graham st airdrie on the way home from a game.

Always amazes me some of the utter crap people accuse you of lying about on this forum. Folk are deluded if they think I give a toss what anyone on here thinks about me, even more deluded if they think I'd actually tell lies to try and impress a bunch of anonymous posters.

Thank you for proving I was right.

They're still very much a thing among the numerous c***s of Aberdeen. Only now we've all had to give our Audis back, most of them are attached to clapped out old Corsas or the like.