Personalised Number Plates

mid-table

I mind seeing this guy flee up the A9 to Inverness one morning about 6 years ago with FA57 RAB. He was driving a blue transit that had the 2 white "speed" stripes. Seen the same can only a month or so later on the M74, also fleeing down and it.

I'm sure Fast Rab stays or stayed in Kilmarnock - I've seen that van quite a few times there.

Are you sure the reg wasn't hh54rts as 34 plate cars don't come out for a good few years yet.

Do you understand how number plates actually work?

March to August uses the year (13,14,15 etc.), September to February adds 50 to that number (63,64,65 etc.)

We're currently in 16, soon to be 66.

I doubt a 34 plate will ever exist, and even if it did, it wouldn't be making the car look newer than it is so would be perfectly legal.

Do you understand how number plates actually work?

March to August uses the year (13,14,15 etc.), September to February adds 50 to that number (63,64,65 etc.)

We're currently in 16, soon to be 66.

I doubt a 34 plate will ever exist, and even if it did, it wouldn't be making the car look newer than it is so would be perfectly legal.

I don't think you know how the system works! For a registration plate of HH34RTS the car would have had to be registered in 2034, hence why I asked if he wasn't mistaken and the plate was HH54RTS.

acb33faa7ca2279d477e98d3544652f3.jpg

a0984eeb2816bd03025fe9f2a4595e68.jpg

Edited by statts1976uk