Out of the mouth of babes...

kiwififer

Watching the Utd v Timbos game there and at the end, an advert for the Dons v Dee game next Friday pops up with a picture of Shay Logan and Kane Hemmings.

"How come that guy plays for both teams then" says Mrs Mozza.

Dirty Racists thread for this pish...

My sister's kid was watching my dad cleaning his false teeth at the sink. She asks me what's grandad doing. I thought it would be a useful way to show the importance of brushing her teeth. So said that her grandad didn't look after his teeth when he was wee so now he has false ones that he has to take out to clean now. Could see that this made her think. I was quite chuffed at this. She went over to her grandad and asked do you take your teeth every time to wash them. My dad said aye. She turned round and proclaimed, " how handy is that"!

2 things.

Her - 'what is spring break? Is it like a summer thing?'

Me - 'what?'

Her - 'spring break, is it something to do with summer?'

Had no words after that.

Then we're talking about her mum getting remarried.

Me - 'your mums surname will change from x to x'

Her - 'yeah, it's weird'

Me - 'does she mostly use maiden name or current married name (same as Mrs KDM)?'

Her - 'married name, because she hasn't changed it by Dee-port'

Me - 'what?'

Her - 'Dee-port, when you change your name to something different'

Again, no words.

:lol:

"Cant believe Alan Rickman is dead"
"Yeah everyone keeps going on about him, would I have seen anything he's in?"
"Die Hard (f**k yer Harry Potter), he's Hans Gruber the bad guy"
"Hmmm.....cant think of him"
"He's the main bad guy!...wears a suit? has a beard?"
"Is he the king guy?"
"What?!"
"The king guy..."
"Ok I don't have a clue whit you're talking about now"
"Oh! Sorry I was thinking about Braveheart"
"................................................"

Mrs (presenting me with the top of a lamp she has somehow disassembled in an attempt to fit a new shade) asked if I could help her out. Of course I obliged and a few seconds later my index finger completed the circuit for the lamp and zapped my right arm, leaving it feeling like it had been crushed in a vice. My fault for not checking she had unplugged it but God knows how she had managed to take the whole thing apart without electrocuting herself. An eye on the insurance payout probably.

Women must all be the same - they hear words, re-arrange them to suit themselves, then look at you as if you're the stupid one that can't follow a conversation/answer a question.

I glad you've explained that. I've often wonder why the words that leave my mouth are so different from the ones that reach my wife's ears. I thought it must be an atmospheric anomaly.

Mentioned to one of the lassies in the office that it's nice to see we have a new pond out side (massive puddle from the rain) and said to her it reminded me of that time that a different lassie thought the whole giant sundial was moved when the clocks went fwd / backwards. She asked where the sundial was and I pointed to it (it's a pillar on the ground with the time on marble stones in the ground) she said 'oh that's what that is, I just thought it was a weird hopscotch'

Edited by weirdcal

Me: What was the worst film you saw last year at the cinema? Daughter: Hotel Transgender 2

I know that there are probably still some old-school gentlemen's cinema clubs in Edinburgh, but that's a really inappropriate venue for a wean.

Did you at least bump into SJC during the showing?

• 3 weeks later...

Work for Procurement House.

One of the buyers getting a quote for a Saudi Arabian customer is confused as they won't accept the quote as goods are manufactured in Israel,

and apparently there is an embargo on Israeli goods into Saudi Arabia,

And I quote;

' Do Saudi Arabia and Israel not like each other, didn't know they didn't get on, is this a new thing'

Watching TV and she doing these crap magazine quizzes and crosswords to win stuff that nobody ever seems to win....

'Not being blonde but the team that the Toon Army Support. I'm right in thinking that Scotland'.........

After laughing and saying 'Fucking Scotland' for 10mins and explaining it Newcastle I believe my chances of sex tonight are zero

Out the mouth of women ;)

My mum is going to Amsterdam today and yesterday she was around at my house:-

My missus: "Don't you be taking too many drugs over there"

Ma maw: "A willny. A would try hash but a won't be taking anything serious like marijuana or cannabis though"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

She eventually believed me when I told her they were the same things. Fud.

Watching TV and she doing these crap magazine quizzes and crosswords to win stuff that nobody ever seems to win....

'Not being blonde but the team that the Toon Army Support. I'm right in thinking that Scotland'.........

After laughing and saying 'Fucking Scotland' for 10mins and explaining it Newcastle I believe my chances of sex tonight are zero

Hilarious.

Just so you know, this thread is for daft comments made by women that we can laugh at and not for every time a woman doesn't know the answer to something.

If she had said "who do the Tartan Army support? Is it Newcastle?" that would've worked and been an acceptable post.

Glad I could help.

Hilarious.

Just so you know, this thread is for daft comments made by women that we can laugh at and not for every time a woman doesn't know the answer to something.

If she had said "who do the Tartan Army support? Is it Newcastle?" that would've worked and been an acceptable post.

Glad I could help.

Christ. That's all the joy sucked out of this thread.