Out of the mouth of babes...

kiwififer

Hilarious.

Just so you know, this thread is for daft comments made by women that we can laugh at and not for every time a woman doesn't know the answer to something.

If she had said "who do the Tartan Army support? Is it Newcastle?" that would've worked and been an acceptable post.

Glad I could help.

Will have words later and ensure her future stupid utterances are in a form more acceptable to the definition of this P&B thread,

They will remain stupid but be better delivered for your enjoyment.

• 3 weeks later...

Went clothes shopping with my girlfriend at the weekend. 

She was absolutely delighted with one purchase she made. A very plain pair of dark blue trousers for £39. She's not normally known for her extravagant ways, so I was intrigued why she could be so happy with paying so much money for such a bland item.  

"I'm normally a size 8. These are a size 6 and they fit perfectly!!!". 

Jesus. 

Was in Edinburgh at the weekend and out wandering around on Sunday morning. Loads of Frenchies wandering around dressed in berets, stripy jumpers, cockerel hats and tricolours.

"So who are Scotland playing in the rugby today then?", she says.

At least she didn't think it was the Rangers.

Was in Edinburgh at the weekend and out wandering around on Sunday morning. Loads of Frenchies wandering around dressed in berets, stripy jumpers, cockerel hats and tricolours.

"So who are Scotland playing in the rugby today then?", she says.

You should have told her you were taking her to Paris for the weekend. French restaurant on Saturday night.. definite hole.

Her: "What did you do today?"

Me: "Not much. Sat in the flat and watched the League Cup final"

Her: "Who was playing?"

Me: "Hibs and Ross County"

Her: "Aw really!? Did Hibs win?" (She doesn't like football but always said she had a soft spot for Hibs because she's from through that way).

Me:"Naw, lost 2-1"

Her: "f**k sake! Does that mean they've lost the league now?"

<_<

One of the best cities in the world.

I can't say I'd rush back. Went with the school and enjoyed it but when I went a few weeks ago I saw it in a whole different light. The Metro is an exceptional system though and pisses all over the Underground.

I can't say I'd rush back. Went with the school and enjoyed it but when I went a few weeks ago I saw it in a whole different light. The Metro is an exceptional system though and pisses all over the Underground.

UKIP type post,

Blaming the stench of piss on the London Underground on the Metro coming over and pissing all over it.

Bloody Foreigners.

Can recall my sister, who is generally pretty switched on, once coming out with "Doesn't it seem like most Indians are from Pakistan?" as the Masoods were discussing their "hometown" in Eastenders.

My precise reaction as i turned to face her

cm-punk.gif

Yeah but how big are Her tits

That's terrible, that's the boys sister you canny ask him that...

You ask him to post a pic and you decide for him... much to learn

In terms of strange quasi-racist things girls hit out with - we've got two male cats. one big Maine Coon and a little black one. I mentioned in work that we'd been watching TV the previous night and the wee one had been doing that disconcerting cat thing where he started off cleaning himself right in front of us then became way too interested in the project - turned out the wee man has a bit more to be proud of in cat terms than the other one who's twice his size.

Lassie in my work didn't skip a beat: "Oh, that'll probably be because he's black..."

black-tom-polishing-claws.gif

Paris balls so hard motherfuckers wanna blow it up. #thatshitcray

In terms of strange quasi-racist things girls hit out with - we've got two male cats. one big Maine Coon and a little black one. I mentioned in work that we'd been watching TV the previous night and the wee one had been doing that disconcerting cat thing where he started off cleaning himself right in front of us then became way too interested in the project - turned out the wee man has a bit more to be proud of in cat terms than the other one who's twice his size.

Lassie in my work didn't skip a beat: "Oh, that'll probably be because he's black..."

There's a pithy remark to be made about the other one being a coon too, but it's beyond me. Perhaps one of our resident racists can help.

Anyway, at least everyone at your work can ask this lassie about her experience with big black cocks next time there's a lull in conversation.