Out of the mouth of babes...

kiwififer

Not from a woman... but a man. A pal had been for a wee holiday in the country (okay, he was camping if you really want to use a Kenneth). Being a city boy he's used to the permanent sodium glow in the sky. At night he left the tent and scanned the clear, starry sky for the moon. Panic set in as there was no moon. He thought it was end of days and expected to return home to find mankind wiped out in this terrible cosmic event. He ran to find the campsite owner who in turn was unable to offer an explanation for the lack of moon.

had one of the most incredible conversations ever with her earlier on. she thought you couldn't turn a cooker on if a jewish person was in the room incase they were offended.i thought it was some sort of shite joke at first but she was being 100% serious. what an absolute fucking moron[emoji38]

Yeah them Jews really hate cooked food

12 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

had one of the most incredible conversations ever with her earlier on. she thought you couldn't turn a cooker on if a jewish person was in the room incase they were offended.i thought it was some sort of shite joke at first but she was being 100% serious. what an absolute fucking moron :lol: 

29 minutes ago, Swarley said:

Yeah them Jews really hate cooked food

Was it a gas oven.....................................

Too soon?

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Watching the blacklist there, a character landed in Milan, got in a car and asked "how long will it take to get to Vienna?"

8 hours was the drivers reply.

Cue Mrs B... "Is Vienna in Spain?"

What the f**k!? I dont even know what bit is the worst.

The Spanish Riding School is in Vienna. Is she into horses?

If not, then kicks pies etc. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2017 at 05:17, keithgy said:

My daughter is not the brightest,we were driving past Loch Lomond today and she went oooh just think Nessie is swimming in there.

Its either the fault of the parents or the teachers. I'll leave it to the P&B collective to decide.