Out of the mouth of babes...

kiwififer

Just now, Dee Man said:

You should've just left it hanging from a tree branch like everyone else does. 

Dirty bassas.

Why thefuck do they do that? It's fucking disgusting. I was giving a hand job in a bush the other night and the smell put me right off my stroke.

53 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Why thefuck do they do that? It's fucking disgusting. I was giving a hand job in a bush the other night and the smell put me right off my stroke.

Like I told you the other night, it's since the South Park guys invented Mr Hankey, the Christmas Poo. Hankeyists celebrate by decorating trees with jobbies.

You're curtailing their religious freedoms if you take them down. PC gone mad, innit. I feel a letter to the Daily Mail coming on.

Switched the telly on to see the scores.

After a few minutes she asks "Are those the football scores?"

Yes why?

"I thought so but then I seen one that had the score seventeen thirty"

She is watching a programme her pal's husband is on. He is standing with his Grandpa and another man who then speaks about the subject of the clip. I ask is that his uncle and grandpa he is with? No just his grandpa she replies. No, there's another man who just spoke. Rewind clip to prove point and repeat "is that his uncle?" to be told "No him that's his mum's brother."

Out with her driving her car yesterday.  Windscreen is filthy to the point of being dangerous. 

"Why don't you clean your windscreen"

"You know how busy I've been" my darling snaps back.

"I just mean use the washer fluid, you don't have to get out and clean it"

"Look, I know that, but I'm worried there won't be enough water left in the engine".

We could have cleaned it with the tears that rolled down my cheeks for about the next hour, much to her annoyance.

On 20/08/2017 at 16:11, Musselburgh Jambo said:

Out with her driving her car yesterday.  Windscreen is filthy to the point of being dangerous. 

"Why don't you clean your windscreen"

"You know how busy I've been" my darling snaps back.

"I just mean use the washer fluid, you don't have to get out and clean it"

"Look, I know that, but I'm worried there won't be enough water left in the engine".

We could have cleaned it with the tears that rolled down my cheeks for about the next hour, much to her annoyance.

amphibian-toy-boat-drowned-man-small-717

• 3 weeks later...

We've not long finished our weekly dose of sexual intercourse and she has come (for the second time B)) into the room and announced "This is the first time I've felt like a cumbucket".

I have no idea if I'm impressed with that comment, turned on by that comment or flat out disgusted with that comment.

I think it's a mixture of all of the above :o

It was hosing it down earlier on outside while I was at work and we were talking about how shite the weather's been. I said things could be worse - I've got a mate that lives in Houston.

Girl pipes up "Oh, I've got a pal that lives in Bridge of Weir...has it been bad there?"

Edited by Hillonearth

8 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

We've not long finished our weekly dose of sexual intercourse and she has come (for the second time B)) into the room and announced "This is the first time I've felt like a cumbucket".

Hope you gave her the "did ye, aye?" eyes.

8 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

I have no idea if I'm impressed with that comment, turned on by that comment or flat out disgusted with that comment.

I think it's a mixture of all of the above :o

Puzzled by this. Are you in separate rooms when you have intercourse? 

I think it's a mixture of all of the above [emoji33]

"I'm definitely not a virgin, honest" thread for this pish